A Social Affair of Marriages | Imperial Elves

Minuvas

To The Canonist Elves of the Empire,

Many of my Kin have reached suitable age and maturity to enter into Canonist bonds of marriage with other Elves. As the Scion of House Melphestaus, I have discouraged my families participation in the Imperial Social season - for it would be most inappropriate for an Elf to be seen socializing with the young human ladies and men of the realm, and thus now pursue this formal letter to begin marriage negotiations with interested parties. 

We have no interest in extravagant weddings with long list is guests; the preference is the minimal Church requirement for the ceremony, and the formalization of appropriate Imperial documentation. We are all busy citizens with places to be, and Imperial jobs to perform.

The below named individuals  of my family are fully eligible by law for marriage, and that as is customary In Elven tradition it is our desire to begin the discussion for marriage arrangements between interested Elven families. Though it should be noted that I will only consider Canonist Elves, or those who will convert before the day of the wedding. I assure that each of my family members is capable of producing children and that they are of full Elven heritage. Nationality of interested partners is of passing concern; though the threat of acid baths of Haelun'Or do not allow me or my kin to return there. Location for weddings is  irrelevant so long as it is a Canonist Church, my family can provide a Priest familiar with working with and spiritually guiding Elves if required. 

Males

Hieran Livarai De Melphestaus - Dark Elf*

Minuvas Melphestaus - High Elf.

Garith Daemyar De Melphestaus - Wood Elf

Female

Imiru Melphestaus - High Elf

Ilith Melphestaus - High Elf

*Requires partner of incredible patience, who enjoys travel, spirited adventure, and elements of danger

The missive has a tear off section at the bottom with am address to write letters to "The Ravenmour" 

Spoiler

This is a serious post....but only because everyone in the Melphestaus family discord keeps asking me to arrange their marriages for whatever God awful reason. Enjoy. 

Mika Uialben coughs from a distance as he looks over the missive

Kosher Daesmon drinks and laughs while reading the paper

Edited by Pancho

Tarathiel would smile as he read along the letter “Hieran getting married”. A loud chuckle could be heard across the Ravenmour Estate “Good luck with that Minuvas”

Holy Sir Hieran has a small couphing fit as he read his name

"Well yes- quite right dare I say *ahem*" 

He then composes himself sternly and marches back to the dining room of ravenmour

"spiffing really yes, good to get some new people around I do expect" 

Gives one more firm awkward cough before folding the paper away

A woman genuinely toys with the idea of ripping off one of the small tickets. 'I've no luck with men, don't think I could be with a canonist woman...' And, well, a ticket was torn off that day anyways.