A Note Left

Witch of Words

-1ZqYZGCw2cBeFmyKNpLzviSlWNqxWEPXO12OTIAJHzCLlPUBgsCeLBpNXiYqyyKmfBbGsL_obWiJ2Xq29G7veAVmXaEBT84wz95PGApZHcoA4QsluYAZFLQe2eTEUGN9GVaasWR=s0

A rainy day a woman arrives in the town of Sedan. Water poured from the skies, a shawl wrapped ‘round her head and shoulders. A plain dress flowed down to the ground, taking away from the woman's looks. Sweet and fair, with plain azure eyes with a glint of some sort in them. Sandy curls peeked out from the shawl, albeit were mostly covered.

-

Tap, tap, tap…

-Was heard from the notice board, quietly coming from the town square. The notice board had a new missive, one of a cream colored paper, and brown ink of some sort. A silver nail stuck out of the pressed parchment, and the ink, if inspected, smelt of rust. Within the parchment itself were specks of pink- pressed flowers, left inside the handmade paper, edges crisp and straight.

-1ZqYZGCw2cBeFmyKNpLzviSlWNqxWEPXO12OTIAJHzCLlPUBgsCeLBpNXiYqyyKmfBbGsL_obWiJ2Xq29G7veAVmXaEBT84wz95PGApZHcoA4QsluYAZFLQe2eTEUGN9GVaasWR=s0

“Sedan, Sedan, O’ lovely Sedan. How you were loved and cherished, yet hated too. Of a new generation, it would seem. Those of the war seem gone, disappeared as everything else does one day. You are not the worst out there.

Yet even then, others are better.

Too much pride for such a little place, it shall corrupt your minds and cause harm rather than good. Those who’ve disappeared do remember, the days of a war, the days of a war that resulted in little reward. A shame it is, dear Sedan. You must stay quiet on your feet, little Sedan. Be wary, be wary little town. Fret, worry, for it is required for your survival these days. Put aside your pride for the life of your home.

-   The Witch of Words"

zIw4BA29WynuYVego30Crcf7jFmELqQLyYRALHQ8wQzhja90AStaWeGogYsBLQvWpAHnA7iVn8EHInQRbJnD-1Mv2e933YWPT-pzobE2ioRtFvvSV9khqZZmjH_rSmc8Ut4smPVy=s0

Edited by Witch of Words

John Alexander Hartcold, Viscount of Fauconberg and Vice Chancellor of Sedan looks upon the missive on the notice board turning to the Prince and Caius "What on earth..."

Just now, TJBMinecraft said:

John Alexander Hartcold, Viscount of Fauconberg and Vice Chancellor of Sedan looks upon the missive on the notice board turning to the Prince and Caius "What on earth..."

Caius Tiberius de Ravensburg, Lord Justicar of Sedan would walk next to John and read it" Witch of Words? Sounds like some sort of fake mage

"What is this...?" Hogo Bojo II would say, muttering to himself as he glanced at the new note on the notice board. "Hmm." he'd grumble as he read the unauthorized note and raised a brow. While reading, he would scan the letter for contact information. "How am I supposed to fine em for using the bullentin board without permission if they didn't leave a return address." He'd scoff.

James blinks "What." the teen then shrugs, not knowing how to read.

Lukas Castile read the note left on the board, laughing as he did so. "It appears I am all that's left of the Sedanian Rebellion." He paused for a moment, looking around the town square before directing his vision back to the note. "I rightfully hold my pride. Those who believe that I should not hold my own pride and my pride in Sedan should tell such to my face rather than leave a note. A coward, that's who this Witch of Words is."

Caelan de Joannes begins to have his timbers shivered.