The Exile of Sir Vulpe

TheFirstShroom

2Jna1gRyMcPLQxYsfWW9a115PlYXiTg-Yc3Nted-QPuYY7aScwFeA266QDM3viRC0rjVO-RLlfpQMmaOsuuXhQjFvvB1Z_zsXYp17kNfG1vAUX1RfPqXJ78tN_xigo2S0XT_JJk=s0

The Exile of Sir Vulpe 

Earlier this stone day, the High Courts convened to try Sir Vulpe Hazmezul, Lord of Izvoroshu, Citizen of Vasiyeva for several crimes, including:

Assault - The crime of physically and unlawfully accosting a citizen of Urguan. This charge was brought against Sir Vulpe on account of the merciless beating of Birch, a member of the Crimson Edict. 

Insubordination - The crime of disrespect of or insufficient reverence for legitimate authorities of the Grand Kingdom of Urguan. This charge was brought up against Sir Vulpe on account of his failure to attend his own trial.

Subversion of Justice - The crime of taking deliberate actions that undermine the authority of the High Courts in cases of legal matters within Urguan. This charge was brought up against Sir Vulpe on account of his refusal to comply with and active hindrance of an Investigation of a Magistrate of the High Court. 

The High Court of Urguan has found Sir Vulpe guilty of these three crimes. As punishment for these crimes, the High Courts sentence Sir Vulpe to be exiled from the lands of Urguan, her vassals, and her protectorate states. 

Sir Vulpe shall have until the end of the month of Sun’s Smile, Year 42 of the Second Age to leave the lands listed above. If, after this deadline, he is found within the lands under the jurisdiction of Urguan, he shall be treated as a fugitive and criminal of the highest order.

Lord Justicar of the High Courts of Urguan

Rikkin of Clan Irongut, Prelate of Ogradhad,

Master Remembrancer of the 

Order of Remembrance 

0VQlvuNDqnR_6gP4Daa8i5pujD7OtqHRPavs7MeVrGPRwu6BM81Uh-PK6j90UBtOlxtBvyeY5jtPMOhHvVgh0TrpcCwoGRuamXGAZvUF9c08F17_XIU3PceWhsE4oRlEimlyMA8=s0

Grand King of Urguan, Lord of Clan Frostbeard,

Thane of Rhewenholm, Great-Grandson of Rhewen

10cacb7fda48bd5ba87d14f96f2a8c59.png

Lord Chancellor of Urguan, Elder of Clan Frostbeard, 

Son of Rhewen, High Remembrancer

of the Order of Remembrance 

zB3FpfwT5ZncEPgCPxww0ECFXO5fJnb87R6nPv4ydSd97RU9U5zVbgT4O9i7TLKey-bj9n-wq2xi5Zs6ZYTR8yQ1s3Tv_Rfl61xlBqGuWUB3N2HyNvrvnS313QXKBxhflQ5SGwM=s0

"He punched one fat elf named Birch in the nose, the elf soiled himself and then waited ten years to do anything about it and now that dang brother of mine is exiled! Dwarven justice is real humorous like that." Said Shobolan as he set a candle in a window so Vulpe could find his way home.

Her Grace, Ursula Soreana Vasović, Matriarch of Vasiyeva scratched her head. "So, they banished my husband from a kingdom he didn't live in. The only person punished here is me, who has to trek out to that swamp now in order to get some."

"Finally, this Vasiyevans do not know architecture. One of the most ugliest vassals i've seen yet in the Urguan nation." Wren laughs as he heads towards the kitchen to cook a nice meal

The Despot of Vasiyeva, Andrik Vasović, looked upon the missive with furrowed brows, shaking his head at its contents. His gaze then lifted up toward his High Envoy, confounded as he spoke.

"To affirm my understanding of this shambolic affair, Sir Vulpe laid hands upon an elf within his own domain over a decade ago, outside of the realm of the Grand Kingdom, and then was called to court for it? Perhaps he should have made due to better act in accordance with Urguani law, but the very predication of his calling to a court is unsubstantiated and profoundly folly. I do hope this is soon amended."

Edited by Quantumatics

An isolated knight reads over the Urguani missive, nodding as they take note of the set terms. They remember the tale of the initial assault and their own disappointment with Vasiyeva far too well.  

“Zoundz like he did not even attend hiz own trial—either ah coward or zimpleh pretentiouz, but ridiculouz either way. Dezerved what he got.”

They snort as they set the missive aside.

3 hours ago, Rat Hat said:

Birch looked off in the distance. The past ten years were a blur, almost as if all investigations that happened during the time were sent into the very void itself, and time meant little to nothing for the elf assaulted on the literal Vassal all those years ago.

Kin patted his uncle on the back

"A man cannot hope to hide behind brick walls and be safe from the consequences of his actions, only cowards believe such fantasies." The Bibliothecar of the Crimson Edict let out a long and tired sigh, sipping from her glass of tea as the news of Sir Vulpe the Coward was spread throughout the land. "This could have been solved more...amicably, but the arrogance of Man proved stronger, you truly were a pathetic opponent in the end. May your end be slow and painful, and may it be our hands that deliver it."