On the Protection and Consistency of Descendant Life

KaiserJacobII

Spoiler

bgnu93lt6MJoMd20MAjkWLmObP91PimWERyM_NTYz1Ffn18p2I-qeS0rS-gRgWfgAJ_eC2MH-CEFC3-5oBxCey9bfghT0jXxaEt9CdiIUGhxbBEhXP-QBXXNeYPtkWnAUrfPOBo1=s0

On the Protection and Consistency of Descendant Life

1UaUTjEf8dAXVgSRW8B3cpSqJWTfAs_lMUOAX1yoVuzBZAIAZKmbwqp_KCK-5gqBEn-UkYPw8qax6q-4GqgG1iqJvSQdtNwaKixczvchDnD4VL9nOChKbFGJTxLHILe1XY48P_hK=s0

Francis Cardinal Brown, Archbishop of Albarosa

7th of Sun's Smile, 1838

“And they remained faithful to their Creator, and did as He bid. And they knew each other, bearing four sons.” 

(Gospel 1:32-33)

dRUv37LYoDHjqMooHp4dJgT2HfkwhPowOOmtskK8jMgqO0v0UR3U35DUX0RoZzUltSLZtY_QaFwqUGePW6bN7YJa07_fcYsPowG2n_tnOSiCH3i-Nzct-46VOuRVMtALGktvm3ss=s0

PlShJxrVW4ZbYZDO1AS0_ovne-wTuJG4hMbzubROTTtM5RBt-LAeQ5AOteT9Bbg17QFnjUg1Xt2fUVUvgyuf68x8ER6j7SpqerkeDfG-BaOmfcNpA5hEY4Q7PWc-HUeHR7h53IF0=s0

dRUv37LYoDHjqMooHp4dJgT2HfkwhPowOOmtskK8jMgqO0v0UR3U35DUX0RoZzUltSLZtY_QaFwqUGePW6bN7YJa07_fcYsPowG2n_tnOSiCH3i-Nzct-46VOuRVMtALGktvm3ss=s0

The Lord GOD created the first man and the first woman, who gave birth to the four brothers. The four brothers were given a flock in their image, to rule over as kings. All Descendants are, ultimately, related. It is important to protect and defend your relatives. When a family member strays from GOD’s light, you must help them see the truth again. We must cease quarreling among each other so we can focus on the real enemy: agents of Iblees and the infernal Azdrazi.

I must first put forward my definition of a Descendant, which is: any of the four brother races or a mix in between those four races. This includes Adunians and Halflings. This however does not include any Descendant that has sold or corrupted its soul. 

To stop quarrels among the descendant races the truth of GOD must be shared and embraced by all the Descendants. Only then will we be ready for the final battle between good and evil. Between moral and immoral. Only once all of the Descendants have embraced GOD’s truth can the world be turned to Paradise! We must remember that it is Urguan that fights alongside Sigismund, Malin alongside Godfrey, and Krug alongside Owyn. 

“And leading them is Horen renewed, and he ordains the estates of their armies.”

(Auspice 2:6)

ohOUAD3eOu67rviPtToSBg5K2pabZXFp5YVRQtnImNHAoVwvM1VwncAH_ZvoGApPUf-t8EiUmR36OIeKiEz3WmJmjP5esT1etv6VkhZzulcvkE2CSYAgVyXJIDAuemt5n_0WTSV6=s0

“And they go out, and Urguan is lieutenant to Sigismund, and they strike out against Ishtar..”

(Auspice 2:10)

ADbalsHB8OaxPQJTaUjVpb3Nb0DiWf9g6NIUmdWNZy0sSvO2WKDi5hb3_GdXt2kn2qO63vJ_CUIOVUj7EzvoMU4UUPJ748JiXLFtgVqjuAfHGVnuZoZPJ8nxt8ak5j3YT_bi4zPh=s0

“And they go out, and Malin is lieutenant to Godfrey, and they strike out against Vargengotz..”

(Auspice 2:14)

2l9YPYlXKNFV84vhUY9LBVix1TWCPBFz9bMhw4zlcpHsndL4Lt4I1oq0t00xFT0420es3cCZxiL08lY0GfitVJnpdb95LzKpj3iY8okif6i-mZMIeAldoz-ZlEOK2eS6MG53SQ7F=s0

“And they go out, and Krug is lieutenant to Owyn, and they strike out against Iblees.”

(Auspice 2:19)

mDTzJ0O2S7lP_Z2ara_JkMt32GytZ4HoIiF5iIo6kXZzGW9FAPuf6s99Rwty4UJn1WKnikTsM5kf-MBzcEn14HeZ8w_C3FzxA3i0QZCuZ99BF17fcia-ykjC1haCqwrWeOZv4ZWw=s0

grsl8R4TLhpiwui7CtXWGA2phvG4wYmzvAHMVV3ZucrJUrJO-iy0dZm-5tcSSDXWfv3NY2hG7jSW8jZ6tBIQaBnkmlYWZPLLOL5ENE-MxOuxB7-rUbd9z6L-iFp5S6a84QZFgT2a=s0

Our fellow Descendants are not our enemies! No, they are our allies! We must open the eyes of all Descendants to GOD’s truth and light. To ensure the conversion of them,  the life of a Descendant must be protected, and share some standard of consistency.

I shall put forth five major guidelines that I suggest following to ensure the consistency of Descendant life. Please note these guidelines only apply to Descendants.

On Capital Punishment

Capital punishment shouldn’t be used without first considering the crimes of the accused and putting the accused through a proper trial. To condemn an innocent Descendant to death is murder.

Execution of the innocent is murder.

On Healthcare

No Descendant should be refused medical attention based on their race. 

Healthcare is a GOD-given right and our charity.

On Use of Drugs

Drugs corrupt the mind and twist thoughts. A good Descendant must reject drugs and the use of drugs.

Drugs are sin and debauchery.

On Refugees

A Canonist nation must open it’s gates to a Descendant refugee. They then can be properly educated and baptized as a Canonist.

Refugees are lost and looking for His light and our charity.

On Racism

Each race suffers a curse and wields a blessing. We must remember that it is the four brothers who fight together in the final battle. Racism for racism’s sake is ignorant, and a waste of the time GOD gave us in this mortal life. 

Racism for racism’s sake is wroth.

AwadaxaIjDKQH8BoN4kv_hDGZAKtX9odnuQmZ5td6Oi6LvZPszmC6zWMkevnuUOjPs0qiDAV06JANNaAQQV11G5bfRHDDUV5z2D2XUHzs9i0F_XNzg-AwSp1BYMx7DLZqIYTaqzZ=s0

Thus I conclude this paper. I hope my suggestions and ethics can be expanded upon and can guide future generations. My guidelines should serve as a way to encourage and allow Descendants to accept Canonism as the one true Faith in their soul. I know some might see this paper as “liberal” or “secular,” but I do not view it as such. GOD has put all of us Descendants on this world to praise him, love him, and defend his words. We must either stand together, or fall alone.

I pray we can stand together.

Deus Magnus!

Deus Vult!

-Al2y_tes4m2-mW7CyHL_dlr7cT68WvaMEuV9mUEvqyNueWUCFHrxTXLV1j13_xjc0IbduFLJ3nDBccqavXb6Qr9Ax1LMTajWu6AgRwcMQ7lcgmU7otuXk5srylSBDdKblfA37E9=s0

TMR, His Eminence, Fr. Francis Cardinal Albarosa

Philip Hughes de Rosius nodded, signing the Lorraine as he sat outside. "The future generations can certainly use this as their example and teachings. May God bless your brilliant work Your Eminence." Having that said, he would keep the missive, should Philip ever have children to let them read it and use it for their Canonist upbringing.

"This feels weirdly out of no where," Moliana said uncomfortably as she skimmed through these short preachings, she wondered if something specifically happened to provoke some of these comments.

"Hark! The great minds of the clergy have spoken thusly: the execution of an innocent is murder. By the Gods, whatever shall we do now?" Commented a Bard to a rather empty taproom, gasping in exaggerated fright.

A Norlandic Prince nods in approval, "A wise man. Our enemies are one in the same. I long for the day you teach your brethren this." he'd then whisper a prayer of wisdom.