The Anniversary of Independence

livrose

Spoiler

you know what time it is ladies

THE ANNIVERSARY OF INDEPENDENCE

405MkhrMAmY3-JS0JHA56OhmZhbaHZQCDa3POVrViycAm2fQsMhvxyoDd7dLYoqD2T-lpcuXDlNj-BsEB8EDIhkb2gsJb-tiEg-oVOn4N-5RYE2S-xKBLATuPZtggKq_qDOE7rR4=s0

tRmoq1K9UkQR7OMSG7f_4Dh0fG_d6xs9il2W7ZiVV-x0ZClzsBnep20HtY7wjS_iqHNrgM-jmE5BuqAqSGL1-RfuYhgkYyQ5yrfVyRseKTK7NZp01QOwRquWexWo1YpTg7TYJbVG=s0

Ea byk zwem zanyotsk ter ea byk denpetravesk

“I would have perished had I not persisted”

The Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska’s independence has been detailed in many history books, recounted from parent to child for years, and illustrated in grand paintings, as an event which marked a new beginning for the Dual Monarchy. Here we stand, one Saint’s Year after independence has been won. To celebrate this occasion, a ball shall be thrown within the Nikirala Prikaz. 

Guests are very welcome to don the Kingdom’s colours - those being black and gold, for the Barbanov line. Red and black, for Ruska, and white and black, for Hanseti. There will be plenty of drink and food for those attending to indulge in, as well as traditional Haeseni dances and games to partake in! It is highly recommended to practice one’s Renatian shuffle skills. 

As per the request of some of the Queen’s Council, there shall be a booth of flowers - able to be bought and addressed to someone special, anonymously or not. If you wish to show someone how much you care, there is no better time to do so at these joyful celebrations!

Signed, 

Her Royal Majesty, Emma Karenina of Jerovitz, Queen-Consort of Hanseti and Ruska

Firress, Iantha, Event Collaborator of the Queen’s Council

((OOC))

Tuesday 21st, 5pm EST

@ The Palace!

"Here we stand, Krusae zwy Kongzem!" Kaustantin shouts with a wide smile before playing his bagpipes in celebration for one saint's year of independence.

Henry Bishop dances in the Seven Skies to celebrate Haeseni Independence with his kin!

Zachary Casablanca chuckles, a gentle smile plastered over his face, as he reads the missive. “Krusae Zwy Kongzem.”, he murmurs, his chest swollen in pride.

"Ah, I'm glad to see that Haense has still maintained their independence." Edvard Amador would say with a smile from the Seven Heavens. "I hope for another year of independence and many more to come." The man would say as he thought fondly back to the meeting where the Kingdom first got independence.

"For another 100 saint's years" Sevas chanted, surrounded by some close friends as the clinking of tankards drowned the ol' tavern in glorious noise

Lukas Rakoczy reclined in his chair, double taking at the headline of the flier.

"Has it really been a Saint's year? My God, I remember it like it was yesterday.."