Arrivals at the Shore

oryP

[OOC Note: This is not irp knowledge unless you’re within the Pirates group under me]

Upon waves crashing into the shore line, the synchronized harmony was disrupted by the creaking of a small wooden raft and a very loud halfling aboard it. As the raft slid up onto the sandy beach it came to a halt. With that came the rise of  Timothy's head, finally arriving to his destination. "To think I took a raft all the way from Sutica." He'd mutter as he had hopped off the raft and into the sand where he wiggled it in between his toes. His journey continued into the center of the ghost town that Bramblebury became, yelling and hollering about the small town he had found not a single halfling in sight. "Damned ghost town it be out here." Further wandering about til he stumbled upon blood within the Cookie Crumb Bakery. "Maybe someone slipped." Turned around and kept walking as if he didn't just encounter the blood of a halfling. Further more Timothy drifted about, finding himself upon the Olog fist holes within the Bathhouse, realization crashed upon him like a storm. In fury he turned back to the docks of the small but abandoned settlement, writing a letter to summon his crew. 

"Lads, I summon you to meet within the ruins of Bramblebury, for we are to be reborn and start havoc upon the nations. Further such I await my first mate Devon Mansfeld. Here my cries and meet me within the next year."