Seeking Pages

Xarkly

Notice from the Nikirala Prikaz:

SEEKING PAGES FOR HIS MAJESTY KING SIGISMUND III

1KORT33b91SxUkCuyuifeqdaa-3QcIqOGlScWpMbZcv7iqIJU5FChq7v52fHpiKcVhJPE24ZFwT6t9nQvijN5I-MVgqNksb9II5LB97-NDX-I0iLqcPZS_mmXLHysGDYyAkWiJ6M=s0

Issued on this 12th day of Msitza and Dargund of 392ES

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG KARIAV

Having ascended to the throne in the wake of my royal father's abdication, I have come to acknowledge the need for assistance in the endeavour of ruling the Kongzem with aide from Pages -- not only as assistants and messengers, but also companions, for I know all too well that the years to come shall be fraught with challenges and hardships best born by many rather than one. While I am well-served by my current pages - Firr Evard Colborn and Firras Mariya Vyronov - I appeal now to the Houses of Nobility and families of recognition within the Kongzem to submit their young to work beneath me as Royal Pages, which shall both service the name of their families and afford them unique opportunities for rank in the realm.

Those who wish to submit themselves or their kin for the role shall come before the Crown during the coming Royal Court of 393ES [Friday, 4PM EST/9PM GMT]

IV JOVEO MAAN

His Royal Majesty SIGISMUND III by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia and Astfield, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera.