Kicking rocks

Lomiei

In this, the new age of House Bishop, I, Your patriarch, Erwin Bishop, have promised to hold the members of this family to the highest standard. To carry the surname of a house, is to represent that house; in your actions, in your words, and in your mindset. A number of our kin have, in previous years, tolerated unacceptable forms of sin, mischief, and disloyalty.
No longer.
From this day onwards, those to legally carry the surname Bishop will be of a finer character. They will be expected to carry themselves in a manner appropriate to their station, and with respect for our culture and traditions.

Let it be known to the world, by my word as Patriarch of The House of Bishop, that the following descendants are henceforth disowned and outcast from The House of Bishop. No longer may they use the name Bishop to identify themselves, neither to further their goals, nor draw upon the contacts and resources available to The House of Bishop. They shall henceforth be known legally by the surname of Avoran, the bastard designation for the House of Bishop, in the case that they cannot find another surname to better suit them.

Luka Avoran, son of Gandhicus Bishop, is disowned from The House of Bishop for the following counts:

I. Abandoning The House of Bishop in times of need, being absent from the kingdom of haense, the Principality of Sedan, and his own daughter; disappearing from both his lieges and family with no forewarning or rationale.  

II. Contributing no worth or value to The House of Bishop. Not standing in support of the House of Barclay, as other Bishops have, neither contributing a single piece of mina to the family treasury, nor ever being seen at a single Haenseni cultural event for as long as I myself have been alive.

III. Tarnishing the Bishop surname by conducting criminal business with men of well known ill repute on many occasions.  

Maya Avoran, daughter of Henry Bishop, is disowned from The House of Bishop for the following counts:

I. Abandoning The House of Bishop in times of need, being absent from the kingdom of Haense, causing immeasurable heartache to her parents, and raising all manners of trouble in places unknown to her former family.  

II. Contributing no worth or value to The House of Bishop. Not taking up any duties around the kingdom, as other Bishops have, neither contributing a single piece of mina to the family treasury, nor ever being seen at a single Haenseni cultural event for the past decade and more.

III. Tarnishing the Bishop surname by acting in un-ladylike fashion; publicly taking up disrespectful attitudes with her fellow citizens with cursing words, indulging in violent behavior towards her own family and friends on multiple occasions, and being unwilling to commit to an explanation as to if she plans to stay with the family.

Friedrich Avoran, 2nd son of Henry Bishop, is disowned from The House of Bishop for the following counts:

I. Abandoning The House of Bishop; gathering his belongings and taking up permanent residence in Norland, a land of known heathen faith.    

II. Having made it publicly known as having no intention to return to his homeland, forever eschewing his family, culture, and upbringing.

3 addresses have been written under this decree:

Spoiler

•Luka Avoran: I knew you not. As much as I destain that fact, you have let your own selfish whims make your decisions in life, and I am sure you will continue to. I wish you no harm or strife, but you will no longer carry the Bishop surname.

Spoiler

•Maya Avoran: You have abandoned your family, you take no remorse in the shedding of your culture, your homeland, and your duty to Haense and to GOD. You have proven yourself a detriment to the surname Bishop. I wish you no harm or strife, but you will no longer carry the bishop surname.

Spoiler

•Friedrich Avoran: It brings me a great personal pain to make official your departure from the family you ought to have spent more time with. Circumstances may or may not bring us back into contact in the near future, hopefully so. Nevertheless, the shedding of your family forces me to declare sadly; I wish you no harm or strife, but you will no longer carry the bishop surname.

((OOC NOTE:))

Spoiler

Since the family as a whole is changing, in terms of expected activity and mindset, sadly some of the people who are in the family will have to change as well. No one mentioned above are bad people, we all still have other characters we can rp on, but the new direction of the family makes it necessary to make these changes to better benefit the future of the house.

A certain Henry Bishop weeps up in the seven skies. What for, one could not possibly know. However, it was clear the soul had some thoughts on the matter.

Spoiler

EokceRoXUAM8P_j.jpg

"Am I next in this inquisition?" Petyr Bishop asks himself

Luka Bishop blinks, scanning over the missive. "Viktor, Viktor, Viktor, Viktor." He repeats in a murmur, then turning to a self-whisper as he stands from his seat. "Erwin Bishop, you'll pay for this....A stain on Devan's legacy you are. Regardless, I've always been a bastard, never bothered to educate yourself on the fact...I guess!" The Sedanian scoffs with a slight snicker at Erwin's lack of education on his own family, still unknowing of his daughter's recent death.

Gandhicus Bishop, settled quietly in the seven skies, receives news from his brother, Devan and nephew, Henry"Devan never knew how to control his line." He sighs, shaking his head.

(@Javert)

Charles Darkwood glares upon the notice, "Delusional, the bastard is." He says, looking to Adrianna Darkwood née Barclay and he turns to stroll over to her, pressing the missive into her hands. "Maya Avoran." He repeats in a whisper, trying to wrap his head around it.

(@CopOwl)

Carlos Mendez couldn't care less, it didn't involve him and the way he saw it; Erwin was a disappointment to his line and to his daughter, who almost married him.

Adrianna Darkwood is handed the missive by her husband with wide eyes. "Wh-what?!?!" She exclaims in anger, "He disowned mein Schwester?! She wast nicht his to disown! Und her bruder?!" She grits her teeth angrily, sucking in a breath as she holds herself back from punching an *******. Tears well in her furious eyes and slide down her cheeks. "Du have tarnished mein Onkle Henry's memory, Erwin. Ich cannicht believe Ich ever loved du. Ich cannicht believe Ich ever held ein ounce of affection für du und dur family. Mein Schwester ist nicht dur family, du SCHWEIN!"

Edited by CopOwl

John Alexander Hartcold spits out his water in shock pon hearing of the missive "I feel a Bishop civil war brewing...and I for one am not getting involved... although I shall gracefully let my father-in-law Luka Bishop reside in my household until his dying breath"

Friedrich read his brother's letter, (could they even be considered brothers anymore?) and simply laughed. After Erwin's disrespect of their beloved father after his death - his poor treatment of their siblings as well, what sort of man would Friedrich be if he kept the family name? 

Maya opens up the envelope, pulling out the letter. She glances over and scans the letter with her one eye, furrowing her brows. "... The frick?" In confusion, she read it once more before bursting into laughter. "Oh Erwin! You misogynistic c/nt!
She wipes her tears away from laughing so much as she gets up, ripping up the letter. She shakes her head, "At least father is more proud of Friedrich and I, then he'll ever be proud of you." And with that, she threw the letter into the fireplace. "Maya Avoran? It's Maya, you c/nt." But then a smile spreads
 across her face, "It's so on."

56 minutes ago, TJBMinecraft said:

John Alexander Hartcold spits out his water in shock pon hearing of the missive "I feel a Bishop civil war brewing...and I for one am not getting involved... although I shall gracefully let my father-in-law Luka Bishop reside in my household until his dying breath"

"I never liked that Erwin, this just gives me more the reason" Caius Tiberius de Ravensburg would respond handing John a Napkin

1 hour ago, TJBMinecraft said:

'If he ever came back from oren or wherever god-forsaken corner of the world he resides in. At least he would spend time with some sort of family for a change' Thought Erwin Bishop, to himself

Ser Reinhardt Barclay reads over the missive from his family’s bannermen, setting it down and is left wondering what was going on.

Edited by Capt_Chief26

1 hour ago, Ziggitee said:

Gandhicus Bishop, settled quietly in the seven skies, receives news from his brother, Devan and nephew, Henry"Devan never knew how to control his line." He sighs, shaking his head.

(@Javert)

Devan is too busy tearing off his own beard and cursing like a sailor to respond, whilst Henry continues to cry profusely in the corner.

1 hour ago, Ziggitee said:

Carlos Mendez couldn't care less, it didn't involve him and the way he saw it; Erwin was a disappointment to his line and to his daughter, who almost married him.

Valentino Carlovich Mendez, the aforementioned child of Carlos Mendez, states at the letter with his father. A perplexed look sat upon his guise, and turned to his dad with a confused expression.

"Papej, is this the man who was being weird with Sister Stephanie?"

He would squint back at the name "Erwin Bishop" with a saddened expression and shook his head. 

"Vhat a strange, strange man. Papej, may vy give eam permission to call him an Arschloch?"

5 minutes ago, gronnravenn said:

Valentino Carlovich Mendez, the aforementioned child of Carlos Mendez, states at the letter with his father. A perplexed look sat upon his guise, and turned to his dad with a confused expression.

"Papej, is this the man who was being weird with Sister Stephanie?"

He would squint back at the name "Erwin Bishop" with a saddened expression and shook his head. 

"Vhat a strange, strange man. Papej, may vy give eam permission to call him an Arschloch?"

Garcia Marie Mendez glances over her younger brother's shoulder, reading the paper. She nods, agreeing with Valentino, "Hombres are so strange."