Kicking rocks

Lomiei

5 minutes ago, gronnravenn said:

Valentino Carlovich Mendez, the aforementioned child of Carlos Mendez, states at the letter with his father. A perplexed look sat upon his guise, and turned to his dad with a confused expression.

"Papej, is this the man who was being weird with Sister Stephanie?"

He would squint back at the name "Erwin Bishop" with a saddened expression and shook his head. 

"Vhat a strange, strange man. Papej, may vy give eam permission to call him an Arschloch?"

Just now, avióndelta said:

Garcia Marie Mendez glances over her younger brother's shoulder, reading the paper. She nods, agreeing with Valentino, "Hombres are so strange."

Carlos Mendez furrows his brows, turning to face his son and daughter with a smile. "Si he is the one; and you two can call only him that. Just don't tell your mother.." 

21 minutes ago, gronnravenn said:

Valentino Carlovich Mendez, the aforementioned child of Carlos Mendez, states at the letter with his father. A perplexed look sat upon his guise, and turned to his dad with a confused expression.

"Papej, is this the man who was being weird with Sister Stephanie?"

He would squint back at the name "Erwin Bishop" with a saddened expression and shook his head. 

"Vhat a strange, strange man. Papej, may vy give eam permission to call him an Arschloch?"

Meanwhile, Dame Lynette Mendez steps into the room as her children and husband admire the missive. She narrows her eyes, then signing the Lorraine over Henry's memory. She grimaces and comes up behind them, answering to tiny Valentino. "Hmm... Yeah, call him that. Probably deserves it. Henry would never do this.. and he deserves WORSE for what happened to Steph. I'd kill him myself if it weren't for the Barclays. And my oaths, I guess. Always uphold your oaths kids, it's the adult thing to do."

Edited by CopOwl

Adelina Bishop sits around the fire, reading to her children as she notices the missive on the table, she leans over, picking it up and nodding slowly, "Ja, zhis ist gutte for zhe Bishop name, Erwin has done vell in zhis." 

1 minute ago, ohbother1 said:

Adelina Bishop sits around the fire, reading to her children as she notices the missive on the table, she leans over, picking it up and nodding slowly, "Ja, zhis ist gutte for zhe Bishop name, Erwin has done vell in zhis." 

"It must be noted zhat zhose who disagree vith mein action do niet dispute zhe reasons zhat zhe avorans vere disowned.. only how ich am ein disgrace to mein vater's name. As if it ist niet zhe legitimate action zhey disagree vith, but zhe personal opinion of mich zhat causes zhem to falter in zheir rationale... vell, as if furzher, zhey even know vhat zhier rationale ist." he scoffs, half laughing, half in genuine confusion as to how so many people could be so ignorant, and a significant lack of support from a certain few people who were supposed to be in support of the House of bishop. "Ich vill ask how many of zhese vords come from people whom did niet even attend his funeral, nor did zhey care for his opinions in life. Neizher even did zhey offer ein mere vord of condolence to zhe leader of zhe house."

"Minds corrupted by zhe lies und ignorance of zhose who do niet care for zhe sucess of zhis house are to be observed, but niet followed." He waves a finger in the direction of his son as he circles the room "Take note, ario. People of ill reason vill hate du for right action, und yet zhe due reward vill be only given to zhose who have earned it."

*Stephanie Mendez sits in a Cafe in an undisclosed location sipping on a pumpkin spice latte* "well Erwin has one thing going for him, he helped me realize why I prefer girls, I doubt thats enough to give him a 'higher moral standard'" *she mutters to herself before returning to writing her screen... I mean play*