Cyrus Mareno sat in his orc-hide designer chair, smoking a cigar as he heard about the auction.

"So that's where the little one's been. Golden touch, he has." 

Bakir Ireheart smiles as he sees his Mareno friends flourish, nevertheless he signs up for the Raffle.. he would retrieve a raffle ticket from the Mareno stall and prepare for the Auction!

IGN: Ireheart_
RP Name: Bakir Ireheart

IGN: Moribundity
RP NAME: Valindra

Somewhere, a certain elf caught wind of  a raffle and decided to track down Jace to grab herself a ticket. After receiving such, her lips curled into a frown as she wondered if there was any way she could influence her own luck.

IGN: Axeluu

Name: Catherine Johanna

Within the Palazzo, young Catherine sought to acquire a raffle ticket for herself, hoping to brighten the spirits of her ailing husband.

Xander Mareno returned home riding atop a white Myrinian-Thoroughbred horse.

Learning of the auction through his family he'd immediately return to his room and attempt to reshuffle his own schedule, moving around his personal business ventures to make room for the date. He'd comment as he tries his hardest to reschedule meetings and important dates "I can't miss this event alright?!" exclaimed Xander to himself sifting through his many papers "Jace will have my support aight? Just like I expect his in my own ventures. And we'll hear nothing more about it aight?" he'd confidently say to himself, attempt to assure his self that its about family-first.

Later in the day he'd get a raffle ticket from his brother, the entrepreneural side of him moving his words.

IGN: ItsIn
RP NAME: Xander Mareno

IGN: neoroseo
RP NAME: Athri Onfroi

Athri, one way or another gets her own raffle ticket- then proceeds to return home and drag her daughter out to do the same. "C'mon Yevi, maybe you can get something nice." @Itz_Cookie

3 minutes ago, neoroseo said:

IGN: neoroseo
RP NAME: Athri Onfroi

Athri, one way or another gets her own raffle ticket- then proceeds to return home and drag her daughter out to do the same. "C'mon Yevi, maybe you can get something nice." @Itz_Cookie

IGN: Itz_Cookie123
RP NAME: Yeviana Onfroi 

"'M comin 'm comin!" The young elfess, Yevi, hissed as she was dragged along presumably by some piece of her clothing. Ripping herself free and snaching a raffle ticket of her own. 

Edited by Itz_Cookie

Ivan Mareno was prepared to attend the grand auction, clearly proud of his family! 

“Amazing!” 

Sylvester Daedalus takes a ticket, returning a nod to the volunteer whos handing them out! 

"Why, perhaps I can get my hands on something to enforce the will of Horen with! Or some metals, atleast!"

Walking off with a strut, Sylvester would prepare his Minae for such an auction.

IGN: Big_Flopppa

RP NAME: Sylvester Daedalus

Leander cheered for the success of the Mareno Company after hearing of this "Uncle Jace is doing great work!" The child then went on to get his own ticket for the raffle and signed up for it "This could be an opportunity for me to get rich!" He said excitedly, looking forward for the event.

IGN: Mirvam
RP NAME: Leander Mareno

Harald is quite happy to see the success of the Mareno Company, he raises a fist in excitement to join the raffle. 

IGN: Slapacookie
RP NAME: Harald Hansen

Alexandros Mareno hurriedly prepares for the auction, helping his family to move crates of items, afterwards, he'd wipe the sweat from his forehead, then run a hand through his absurdly perfect hair, which somehow, made it even more perfect then before. "Hopefully my family becomes even more rich!" said the lad, smiling the sun's smile as he took a raffle ticket for himself.

IGN: De_no

RP NAME: Alexandros Mareno

IGN: Orlanth
RP NAME: Diomé Indoren

Diomé Indoren gazed proudly upon the missive as he recognized the work of the Marenos. Soon after, he tracked down one of them and acquired a raffle ticket.