Elsiimah'Ceru would nab himself a raffle ticket from the small shop in Savoy, before nodding to his companion, Kosher Daesmon. "See, this is why we can have nice things. Get one for yourself, will you?" @Pancho

IGN: Xhawn
RP NAME: Elsiimah'Ceru

IGN: Frenchlessfry 

Rp Name: Cecilia Mareno 

Cicilia slowly read over the piece of paper before smiling brightly and skipping off to find her very own raffle ticket.

Looks at Elsiimah'Ceru before grabbing one for himself. "I guess we can" He says, putting it in his coat pocket
IGN: PanchoII
RP Name: Kosher Daesmon

Edited by Pancho

A small Ariadne Mareno turned to her sister and father upon hearing about the missive, giving excited squeels she asked about the tickets. Sure enough going to score one for herself.

IGN: MC_NeonSunlight

RPNAME: Ariadne Mareno

After a long day in unknown waters, Basiyl “Banjo” Mareno would peer off the side of his ferry. He’d find a magnificent raffle ticket and fill it out and throw it back in the ocean hoping it would make its way back to the host of this esteemed raffle.

IGN: masouri
RP NAME: Basiyl “Banjo” Mareno

GN: Feebis
RP NAME: Aika Ambrose

A daughter of Asami Ambrose finds the raffle ticket and fills it out.

Ezra raised a brow, hearing of said auction. She figured this could do her family some good, having 6 kids and recently loosing her eldest son. She traveled over to grab a raffle ticket in hopes of getting something, she didn't care what it was.

IGN: angel128bu
RP NAME: Ezra Scath

Arsenios Mareno greedily stuffs his pockets full of raffle tickets, only to find that all but one are used tissues! Yuck!

IGN: MmmMonkee
RP NAME: Arsenios Mareno

IGN: Milenkhov
RP NAME: Antonius

Antonius would do a certain dance in the prince's @Lionbileti chambers, preparing for the event.

IGN: Malgonious
RP NAME: Jyor Volaren

"A good sight is it to see the Mareno's profiting off of their tireless labors.  I shall take a raffle ticket and hope for good fortune!  I thank the participants for such an opportunity and look forward to the auction!"  Jyor would remark to his gathered Northguard brothers.

Hikaru would quickly pick up the raffle ticket before rushing into Savoy

IGN: ERPDefault
RP NAME: Hikaru Nelden

Spoiler

IGN: MissSniperQueen
RP NAME: Hera de Rosius

Petals dwindled about, hither and thither through the air. Whilst so, digits wobbled some as such raffle befell Hera's witty gaze. And so, an individual ticket was taken 'hold by the dame.

Norli makes his way to Corazon, hoping to catch a word with a canonist priest and share a discussion as he did last visit, when he spies a poster advertising the event. He makes his way to a Mareno merchant, checks the date of the event and enters the raffle.

"I am curious ta see wot es on sale- I've a pretty penny saved up fer rare smithin' goods ta buy fer da clan."

IGN: Nooblius43

RP Name: Norli

Yunya of the Chen household clasped a raffle ticket against her as she'd patiently explain how the auction and raffle would work to her daughters.

Amara Mareno just wants to be the one to do the auction.

IGN: tadabug2000
RP NAME: Chen Yunya