TO THE FALL OF DRAGONKIN II

Goon

[!] A missive is posted in response, pinned in locations plentiful.

A Lady of Silver would admire the renditions of those rogueishly handsome individuals with a bottle of Johannesburg Port. 

A young boy in a keep high in the mountains of Urguan rereads every sentence of the missive religiously, using this for studying his letters as he steels himself for a future of purging darkspawn from the realm. He repeats the names over and over, reading them slowly "Ant-on-yus Hor-in... Sim-on Pru-vya." Apparently he was not as strong a reader as he had thought... he will continue studying these names until they are burned within his memory like the dragon's mark upon the men's arms.

"Funny how none of you were willing to rise up and fight the Azdrazi when I called for a crusade and named countless more people than you have here." Says Aobh aloud to no one, irritated as she cooks dinner within the estate in Elysium. "But what else could I expect from the person who claimed we had no unity when confronted in HIS realm? Another slight." She'd sigh, rubbing her eyes tiredly, perhaps fed up with the majority of her brothers-in-arms and their shenanigans. "I suppose I've a letter to pen...what a disaster."

Yazmin Alcaide would glare towards the poster, her old mind gradually falling apart after the many years following her hiatus from the Inferi studies before she would quietly mutter to herself "Kill those Azdrazi bastards, they deserve no mercy after Arcas." before enscribing a small Ankh sigil beside the works with an orange crayon, snapping it in the process.

A traveller who'd been following the recent actions of those abominable followers would recognise personally one of those named within the missive. This shocking revelation would cause such turmoil within his mind, causing that explorer to then gather his impedimenta and venture out for an answer to his query.

"Interesting, it is for such an accusation."                           

"Perhaps warranted though, for what wicked actions would be on their head if it were truth."

"I shall see for myself, not from word of mouth."

A wandering bard halted in his tracks, staring at the missive momentarily. His eyes fluttered shut, and then he spoke. 

“It would be a waste to kill two handsome dashing men. Though, I’ve never seen those Xan worshippers back their words. To another silent proclamation!” He jeered, continuing onwards to meet his good friends in Savoy. 

A certain Lady Mandragora forwards a copy of the missive to her dear friend, HIH the Duchess of Auvergne. "Please do be careful!" @Fie

Ysidora Jelisaveta signed the lorraine cross in the air before entering the church in vasoyevi. the woman then got on her knees and begun to pray that these vile, evil and wicked dragonmen, would either be destroyed or change their ways and see the light.