BOUNTY: Alicjo Verrana

Ryloth

[!] A MISSIVE IS POSTED OVER ANOTHER, UNSIGNED SAVE FOR ITS INSIGNIA. IT HAS BEEN MODIFIED AFTER UPDATED INFORMATION, AND IS FOUND IN VARIOUS KINGDOMS IN-GAME IN PUBLIC SPACES.

Spoiler

h7W4Zapyrlm-haVUKh-7zXBSUVSRRQuByIrHOhcrp1B4vteVdHocaKbZ62HENba0JdmZzXV6RT5LwfYCbmUdRlVeNAl2kEeo2sjF25zQovYm43V5f_SnyPHPrXXcL6djdjGNy-I7

WANTED ALIVE

WHO: THE GRAND JUSTICIAR of the BROTHERS OF VIRTUE,

ALICJO VERRANA

NgmSLJMG5kpWTiKB8W7Hy7bZpuXIWlgR08LrvsYnB873UGvefOly0H7a7uFiCsp_rJXVhGXF8kRXm0vpUEi4yEmJv5TEKjqi194Bs__8AlN2zp4SGqTYfzuEuVnUpjzNNx1WMSyM

For the retrieval of the one LIVING Alicjo Verrana in bindings where ever they may be, the individual responsible shall be awarded TWO-THOUSAND MINAS. Any individuals with information leading to the capture of Alicjo Verrana will be awarded fifty minas if proven to be accurate. Pin a response to this missive with your information if you are successful in their capture, and an exchange date will be scheduled at a stronghold of ours.

He is a Heartlander man who stands at about 4'10", commonly sighted within the bounds of the Orenian Empire around the remains of the Ivy House. He is a lecher and a scoundrel, missing his left ear and the ring finger upon his right hand. Heavily tattooed, often armed with a baton and a knife. They are a suspected dragon hunter of some kind.

REWARD:   TWO  -  THOUSAND   MINAS

INFORMATION REWARD: FIFTY MINAS

Spoiler

edit: if you're going to meme reply "ripping the missive down" at least do it in-game where they're located with gm supervision, thank you

"Sa'vi vheanta." Says the renowned blonde, butchering the translation. Dark eyes squint, wondering if she'd said it right. "Ah well." She'd say after a while, youthful features gazing over the missive. "How the tables...s-s-sa'viiiii." She'd grumble, perhaps a bit drunk.

A disgruntled fellow, having had his pleasant day off ruined by this Alicjo began to scribe a letter, only then realizing there was no information on where to send the letter. Bereft of his last homing pigeons, his day was ruined again.

A Lari of frost and snow would hum, henceforth pinning a reply to the missive scribed in azure ink.

Spoiler

[!] The following is scribed.

Alicjo Verrana: A heartlander man who stands at about 4'10", commonly sighted within the bounds of the Orenian Empire around the remains of the Ivy House. He is a lecher and a scoundrel, missing his left ear and the ring finger upon his right hand. Heavily tattooed, often armed with a baton and a knife. Dresses in suits, coats, and other fanciful clothing, despite being a poor beggar - suits presumed stolen. May be found in the back alley where a barricade lies, often squatting with a bottle of vodka in his hand - Elefenn, I expect my minae in the mail, address being the 3rd room in the Novellen Tavern. 

1 minute ago, Kujo said:

A disgruntled fellow, having had his pleasant day off ruined by this Alicjo began to scribe a letter, only then realizing there was no information on where to send the letter. Bereft of his last homing pigeons, his day was ruined again.

19 minutes ago, Ryloth said:

Pin a response to this missive with your information

21 minutes ago, Ryloth said:

Pin a response to this missive with your information

A different fellow would visit the missive every day, removing all replies that were left. This only frustrated the angry man further.

2 hours ago, Valannor said:

A Lari of frost and snow would hum, henceforth pinning a reply to the missive scribed in azure ink.

Hide contents

[!] The following is scribed.

Alicjo Verrana: A heartlander man who stands at about 4'10", commonly sighted within the bounds of the Orenian Empire around the remains of the Ivy House. He is a lecher and a scoundrel, missing his left ear and the ring finger upon his right hand. Heavily tattooed, often armed with a baton and a knife. Dresses in suits, coats, and other fanciful clothing, despite being a poor beggar - suits presumed stolen. May be found in the back alley where a barricade lies, often squatting with a bottle of vodka in his hand - Elefenn, I expect my minae in the mail, address being the 3rd room in the Novellen Tavern. 

[!] A simple note is posted in response.

Spoiler

"Thank-you, your money will be located at the Ranger's fortress nearest EastHub. It will not be deposited within a city."

The Old Generalissimo Alren DeNurem, a veteran of the Inferi Incursion notices one of the missives. He looks it over with a hearty chuckle, joyfully chortling to his even more ancient yet strangely abled Uncle Wesley . . .

"These lazy putrid abominations could barely lift a finger against a terrible enemy back in Korvassa and now they resign themselves to the activities of the common mortals. A mere bounty posting, were they not a pervasive lot with thralls abound? Oh look, it's childishly slapped over another one, it must have offended them greatly- just as the ghost town of New Esbec did. Truly great Lords of Fire, soon to be master of none as their influence dissolves in these lands."

Before he departs, he produces a momento kept over from the recruit drives that saw the brave step up to the Inferi scourge while the scaled fiends hid in the shadows. In a similar fashion to the worm bounty, he tacks over it with his own announcement . . .

Spoiler

lE-WAP0nAAqS1usoc04pQvTSPZU3RnDmxA1LGh5vgIUYTKxq0Q-H-Q2pmVMymDhT0keKU1l6REINlO6diJMFStDHmUEHsKhxyGhXdk8QDa9tBEKcDPqRX7I8Ij5PV-Cf3pyYHcqn=s0

They have killed men before for speaking their truth.

Many times.

I would not be the first of history's martyrs.

ALICJO VERRANA took a moment to peruse over the bounty, letting forth a snort of amusement- reading again. Perhaps he had not expected to see his name advertised so boldly, but it coaxed a smirk all the same.

The man plucked one of the missives from the board, "Quite the reward, though." He admitted aloud with a tipping head and contemplative features, as if for a moment, even he considered turning in himself. 

He held the missive against his wall, jutting a pin through it to hang it up- a proud smirk. 

"Least we will make them earn it." 

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Goon said:

They have killed men before for speaking their truth.

Many times.

I would not be the first of history's martyrs.

ALICJO VERRANA took a moment to peruse over the bounty, letting forth a snort of amusement- reading again. Perhaps he had not expected to see his name advertise so boldly, but it coaxed a smirk all the same.

The man plucked this missive from its post, "Quite the reward, though." He admitted aloud with a tipping head and contemplative features, as if for a moment, even he considered turning in himself. 

He held the missive against his wall, jutting a pin through it to hang it up- a proud smirk as he perused over it once more. 

"Least we will make them earn it." 

Reveal hidden contents

HIM dispatches a letter for Alicjo, promising a much larger bounty for each dragon head Alicjo may bring to him.

Edited by BenevolentManacles

“How about we go hunting for a dude for the idiotic lizards and get some mina while doing so?”An ‘aheral magi would say to the Silver Lubba while taking a sip of tea with an extremely smug grin and tone when they asked the crimson haired elf. 

@mika1278

2 hours ago, Orlesian said:

“How about we go hunting for a dude for the idiotic lizards and get some mina while doing so?”An ‘aheral magi would say to the Silver Lubba while taking a sip of tea with an extremely smug grin and tone when they asked the crimson haired elf. 

@mika1278

"Surprising to see an old friend on the board" The Silver Lubba commented with a perked up brow as he looked over the missive himself by now "2000 mina is four days worth of work, though.. going after someone I've fought battles with is against my code." He then shook his head, though remained pondering over the missive for the remainder of his day to possibly reconsider his decision.

@Orlesian

"Alas." Mused the pallid drifter, missive clasped in his gangling manus. 

"That Alicjo lives. Many a days I would have assumed he had passed." Those lips would curl, beaming as they crept up his cheeks.

"Quite the revenue they offer, enough to fill my coffers." Came that man, bare-chested and cofferless. 

Spoiler

Inside Duane Chapman's New Reality TV Series: Dog the Bounty Hunter

6 hours ago, Orlesian said:

@mika1278

Viktoriya whistles, spinning a key-ladden ring around one finger. She ascended the stairs of the Lubba keep, chewing a strand of rye in her maws. "Mika's talked a bit about that Fiancé of his. Perhaps I should pay her a visit . . . ? See what side they both are on."

Spoiler

Coming 4 ur ass orlesian!!1😼😼😼

"Oh'eh dear!" Some elfess comments with wide eyes and lifted brows.