A Letter of Retaliation

beetle

A Letter of Retaliation

4th of Snow’s Maiden, SA 43

VA0ukd4MRNAuBHErJCOwqRp0ojqo-JeWQmsjfpBim1mbP-mn4WrPRDH6TvTUTWOpfrGXpy8CYpcI8JqpShHrfnfGbGwR9vBRU5IEXUGNpvwTDTTZYTJQi_LMbQAaqNLn1dsqNgdk=s0

[!] A painting of the quiet docks outside of Karosgard leading to Reinmar.

The one and only daughter of Henry Bishop, Maya Bishop, sits at the end of the Haeseni docks. Holding parchment paper in her hand and a quill in the other, Maya squints at the paper. She knew what she had to do - reveal the nonsense and damage her “supposed” older brother, Erwin Bishop had done. She furrowed her brows as she started to scribble away, stopping every now and then to collect her thoughts.

To whomever reads this letter,

Erwin Bishop is nothing but a coward. He has and will continue to show it from time to time again. He has continuously been hurting those whom I love and cherish under a mask of care. My father Henry Bishop, Adrianna Darkwood nèe Barclay, Ser Reinhardt Barclay, Charles Darkwood, and my dearest brother Freddy. 

Recently, Erwin Bishop disowned my younger brother Freddy and I. Yes, I left the family when I was young for stupid reasons I wish not to disclose. However, he said things that I believe are far out of his judgement for him to state. Therefore, I’m writing this letter to expose how horrible he’s been to the Bishop family, our close allies and friends.

You treated my schwester, Adrianna Darkwood, horribly by manipulating her and her family. Even went far enough as to try and ruin the friendship between Charles Darkwood and the Barclays. All you wanted was the Barclay name, you didn’t love her and never did despite your feeble and childish claims. You wanted power, that’s all you ever wanted.

When my father died, Freddy had fled home and Haense in order to mourn and grieve on his own terms. You know what Erwin did? He did nothing. He didn’t bother to go after him or try to help him. He let him go. Erwin then proceeded to speak poorly about my father, stating he is not a good man, a stupid one, and critiquing his parenting, as if Henry was not the same man who took care of him and trained him. He would often ask, “What type of father raises their kids in a windmill?”

A great one Erwin - Henry Bishop, my father, was someone who understood what true fatherhood and family was, not like you would get what that means. He provided with what he could, you ungrateful dirtbag, and I hope you know that you have tarnished and sullied his name in your idiotic attempt to pretend to be better and hide your insecurities.

Not only that, he kicked us out of the windmill, changed the locks, and left Freddy and I homeless

What kind of brother are you, Erwin? You, Erwin Bishop, are a self-centered, disrespectful, ignorant, repulsive little snake and a poor excuse of a human being, if not less than so. I hope your wife and children leave you; I hope they wake up and realize what a selfish little man-child you truly are.

You have proven to be the detriment to the Bishop surname.

You wanted a war, so now you have one. I have made my move, what will be yours?

Signed By,

Maya Bishop

lOhlZEY89mRdKY3tMP12oS-4vKHvcPyMaPJAKPzsIVcOtucz_UniCBVCcItg1g78s3uPGUCTill6EzIu3QWa4J8NilrKcfm0R3iJqhDlY9Nw4HybCEF7Fw5-rAIYONCPwnVITZBA=s0

Signing it with a flourish of her quill, Maya finishes up writing a few copies of her letter. Dropping one off the Bishop residence, handing some to her friends and family, before finally putting one up at Karosgard notice board. 

She stands back, crossing her arms to admire her work as the same smile 

from before returns to her face.

It was so on.

Spoiler

OOC Note: Like stated previously in @Lomiei's post, this is all RP. 

This has nothing to do with them OOCly and I thought it would make for good rp!

Charles Darkwood gives Maya a supportive pat on the shoulder as she finishes up her draft of the piece. “Gutte job, Maya. Ich am proud, dur vater would be too.” 
 @avióndelta

The aforementioned Adrianna Darkwood née Barclay looks down at the missive as she's handed it by a family messenger. She blinks, then grimacing. "Gutte job Schwester, du have finally said what we were all too timid to say." She affirms, then going off to find Maya.

Edited by CopOwl

Friedrich read his sister's letter and rubbed his temple. He intended to have no part in whatever followed, but he could not help but be somewhat curious to see how things went.

(ooc)

Spoiler

C301EE22-F695-43CE-B881-E384AE5854E8.jpeg

Zachary Casablaca presses his nose’s bridge as he reads Karosgrad’s Message Board. “Well, shite; what’ve ye gotten yerself into, Erwin-boy?”, he mutters to himself, before marching forward into the tavern.

Edited by Kriaan

Johann Barclay frowns.

Edited by Frymark

Klaus Barclay read the copy of the letter nailed into the Karosgrad notice board, a clear o_o look on his face.

Devan Bishop screeches into the void with the force of a million stars as he watches his descendants fight and tear apart his legacy and lineage.

Henry Bishop, on the other hand, releases a very heavy sigh as he watches his Children argue. "Mein children...Ich am so sorry to have left the world before du all were ready."

Ernst Barclay blinked a few times as word of the Reinmaren Bishops' intrigues caught his southern ear. The man signed the lorraine, praying for Saint Tylos to mediate and fix the family's disputes, hoping for them to find fairness and justice.

"Finally, the family has some sense.." Petyr Bishop remarks

2 hours ago, Ziggitee said:

Charles Darkwood gives Maya a supportive pat on the shoulder as she finishes up her draft of the piece. “Gutte job, Maya. Ich am proud, dur vater would be too.” 
 @avióndelta

"Da? You think so?" She glances up at Charles, "Danke 'Half Dad'." She gently nudges him with a smile. 

Garret Darkwood receives word of the missive and the Bishop family drama, seething at the concept of his son ever being near a Bishop, he comes to realize that someone in the family got disowned for befriending his son. Garret then picks up his pen, and prepares a letter.