The May-Grandaxe Accord

Xarkly

THE MAY-GRANDAXE ACCORD

oXEuyRoqSjLLYKuqnuszc_e9jpScr9_L4Yjheej2ydOHpDeW5Fwj4K6yDI_cHD-TYC7Q0ORMCnvzdl9SZfVNPk8vgGtj3uCbP_IuTwuZLfM9xV5bwg6vUXn_z1NYGvZdaO23-TNc=s0wdioNQv3TYqKvJ7HSLhUY42AUy0llGNqNKQ7EvQXxvWmMeXwQs4cTLFZ8x8AD2LOZ39C2xNweKlqgHiSOSlrPobw4A0TCKh1iSvp4uqvWHC3kVe8ME8ouY0a2jSj8gUeGRWFOa2E=s0

Agreed on this 5th day of Jula and Piov of 392ES 

Between the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska and the Grand Kingdom of Urguan

SECTION I: DEFENSIVE ALLIANCE

The Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska and the Grand Kingdom of Urguan, hereby referred to as ‘the signatories’, sign a new defensive alliance between the two sovereignties henceforth known as the Grand Alliance to replace the current pact of non-aggression.

I. The signatories agree to a defensive military alliance.
II. The signatories agree that an attack by a third party against one of them is an attack against both of them.
III. The signatories agree to settle any dispute between them or in which they may be involved through peaceful means in such a manner that this alliance and the laws of the signatories are not endangered. 

IV. The signatories agree to consult together whenever, in the opinion of either of them, the territorial integrity, political independence or security of the signatories is threatened.
V. The signatories agree to keep the option available to expand this defensive alliance into a full military alliance whenever deemed favourable by both parties.

SECTION II: MILITARY COOPERATION

The signatories agree to engage in military cooperation in light of Section I.

I. The signatories agree to engage in the occasional shared military training.

II. The signatories agree to host wargames in both of the signatories’ sovereign lands.
III. The signatories agree to keep military correspondence for these trainings, wargames and any other militant affairs such as rallies that are of interest to the other signatory.

IV. The responsibilities for these forms of military cooperation lie with both the Haeseni Lord Marshal and Dwarven Grand Marshal.

SECTION III: DURATION

The signatories agree to be bound by the terms of this Treaty for a period of ten years.

IV JOVEO MAAN

His Royal Majesty SIGISMUND III by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia and Astfield, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera.

Grand King of Urguan, Lord of Clan Frostbeard,

Thane of Rhewenholm, Great-Grandson of Rhewen

10cacb7fda48bd5ba87d14f96f2a8c59.png