The Pact of Jackalope and Falcon

ohbother1

7PldKFK3prOy4NnkA8MlXrv2aYUXI6GKyOtO-j_vXBE-5wA2V9ZFH0e8LI-Khf7TrzO9CPpQE9HffO_FonD5FcJDaVh9MNhteyCsgFzd7FYww-BkV9BULuQVpypRHmIWS2okAODN=s0

8pfYTCwgWVqd1Brr0I3QxJgiFuk1gWlVdvK5X06n_erNTTL37sCl5Rd_QM4m9hDKCe1XECM15Arn70D2kPxBsiKUbulp386nsBgt4Jeeq8LYoI6GIWCjCJin6Ejc8hQpJop0qDjn=s0PpzbNGc7JuasL-CoBQMovplsWFpJ256Se2Y9gaXYHlzvp1cqvdEHypGkW4rLexHHupdJby5YhgyRIJ_X7zBfbCob1wYVJ5fNfG_GLvuPYlUPB1T2jSE8_JDnhlLT2YEyXcKSq0QR=s0

The Pact of Jackalope and Falcon

The Duchy of Rozania and The Fakhr Oasis

ARTICLE I - SOVEREIGNTY 

The Duchy of Rozania and The Fakhr Oasis recognize each other as independent lands, legitimately overseen by their respective sovereigns, and will make no attempt to subvert the authorities governing them. 

ARTICLE II - NON-AGGRESSION 

The Duchy of Rozania and The Fakhr Oasis will adhere to a pact of non-aggression, and will not incite conflict between themselves, nor will they participate in any conflicts that will result in the signatories being in opposition.
Citizens of both civilizations have their safety guaranteed within the borders of the other, so long as the laws of the local governments are adhered to.

ARTICLE III - FRIENDSHIP 

The Duchy of Rozania and The Fakhr Oasis, have deemed both signatories as virtuous stock with good morals, good intentions, and a value for mundane, descendant life. Both signatories hereby declare the friendship between the parties and vow to smile upon each other with kind hearts.

ARTICLE IV - TRADE 

The Signatories may adhere to the following trade policies:

- Signatories may receive a market stall free of rent in their respective capitals.

- Signatories may trade specialty goods free of tariff.

- Signatories shall not trade products of alcohol or pork between each other; this includes the raw materials necessary in the production of those goods. 

ARTICLE V - DURATION 

This pact shall be in effect for a duration of 10 years. In the case where either The Duchy of Rozania or The Fakhr Oasis is found by the other to be in violation of this pact, or either of the signatories undergo a change in nation status, all articles will remain in effect, while the signatories search for diplomatic resolutions.

Signed,

UDsCJXdCf9WwPMsb4v3pLVqK_WdyZFCSKFuG4M4lP3Oy5LJFlfPibgxFXAJsOG9RTZKIzFG9I-ewNhUuLaD63mWejykk4-HQdFwX6ZRIVaTYrRqgPC_i5UKAj2IZypN3Kw-Y27kY=s0
Ser William Buckfort, King of Rozania, Father of the Sarissans, Keeper of the Night Glow, etcetera

9eAF1wviE_IqBYFKFP86UfzPBk3vZ77j2VNdC_AiFk6loFnfXQ9_0stX9mzIKL8iRirujBIu5mJL1gPmjM7INho3bR9A3mfN91jUophB5cVT4lbWjh__PHOdryFqDDC1N8xOhepj=s0

Leyna la Waevra, Master of Whisperers

_DQnVN0LMEEeiSDFMR_YSOnD9hxgO04xcNJfnAZmjUU0AeDA_YKDCvznsI14wPjKrl30bT0_kzcEPysKlWipYHOFY6MuDpHEbsq2vPWB8z2-EcoicfopKPHUnRayh2z6YyFz1i2t=s0

Azzam Bin Hakim Al-Hattan, Na’ib Al-Emir of the Fakhr Emirate and Shiekh of Banu Hattan

9zXfdiK4Em6tDCykeixQqsM7eKxjQ33FfOtVedgesEXt8CpxmPXKD7Jt7N5DOgIGbxK0uWFHPrZzWmefwjIZeeQsE_YVp6bfdIYU17RDDdzbuG_I3L6cYuNofDShQ4YkDKXq8opm=s0