Destruction of their Shrines

Iverach

zMHlpmDRrl6YddkWaJThzNasbSf05L0yQpVThj0FyRMPeqmELZba0HDwZflwcK5hi2cBNjGAA8GIRG524fDQ69VkXi960pSwg2Q6YsccRBmBSQRFlLBBWJ-M0COyTFuyecr3STV0=s0

Haelun’or abides.

13th Sun’s Smile, 43 SA

DESTRUCTION OF THEIR SHRINE

zb8Ctlgh-oc-D6zZx4QXMf3wjnE-7dwbDNHDAMZhyMYS1o5STYC3YnFC8uuuDIuOXIclvEZ2VCCZIuDdGLzLa_grBUiq6o5YyDRYcjhoJVoPqAvkk1vlwGopRTG8KZekAgT4LI7t=s0

The Haelunorian workforce, it's foremen the Sohaer Kolvar Uradir in center and Okarir’maehr Tiuthwyn Harriel to his left, preparing to topple the devilish shrine.

LET THE REALM KNOW;

The Mali’thilln of Haelun’or, according to the treaties and international sentiments of Almaris, have struck upon the evil drake-worshippers found upon our northern shores. A brief respite in busy gatherings within the Haelunorian cihi allowed the Sohaer and a brave contingent of citizens, among them the Okarir’maehr Tiuthwyn Harriel, to direct the toppling of the draconic monument that so imposed upon its borders.

Let none say that the Silver State will continue to abide such evils within its borders; let those citizens that defend the State be lauded as heroes, and those that would destabilise it remembered as rodents. We hope that this shows our continued commitment to begin on the path towards de-escalation with the Haeseni nation, and any others offended by the interim governances of the Republic and post-Republican era.

Signed by,

Kolvar Uradir, Sohaer of the Silver State of Haelun'or

maehr’sae hiylun’ehya

MI-eSFNC7NhrUz7lmTAAU0HjuSla_670xW6yp6fzkhARgqwuP7vz5vWCPx7Vnyq-ZPY0da-XAcnhXHuyOnaZSRT4XYMGHVwBEYFtjFiruyaNM2OAK6B3zzzycGShynVHEQrrj1Bz=s0

The blessed citizenry, leaving but a rat upon a stone for the Azdrazi, should those dragon-worshippers return.

Woe, be the temple of the Arch-Drakaar that rested under the shrine. Days before the statue was brought down, a lone elf approached the entrance to the great cave that stood as a testament to the Titan's followers.

"Though I do not praise you, Dragon, I hold much respect for your Brood and your followers," the Sorcerer says as he enters the temple. Walking the now abandoned halls, he approaches the Altar of stone, carved by the Dragonkin themselves. Behind it, a massive pyre of Dragonsflame burned, though the light was slowly dying out.

"Know this Titan; if my words reach your ears! I do this deed out of respect for your most loyal follower, for he himself is not here to do it for you," the Sorcerer speaks, bellowing such words out boldly into the empty halls of Azdromoth as he pulls out a lantern, yet to be light. With his Sorceries, a timber engulfed in the draconic flame was plucked from the dying pyre and placed to continue burning in the lantern. Then turning about, the Sorcerer leaves the shrine, the pyre coughing it's last embers as the Magi left the cave. Gazing up, he holds out his hand as arcane energies of a master wizard flow outwards and blast upon the cave wall, the stone bending to the will of the Sorcerer as it collapsed in, the cave sealing up for none to ever set foot inside such hollowed (or unholy) grounds less the wizard himself reveals his one hidden secret. Time would one day claim the temple, it's pillars slowly falling down, it's halls over rune by weeds and vermin alike without the love and care of it's worshippers, now forbidden to enter their greatest shrine.

"May your embers still live until The Chosen Warrior of the Titan can come and claim you for his trove," the Sorcerer speaks in echo as he attaches the lantern to his belt and heads back to the Silver City.

Tiuthwyn cordially sent her now-worn pickaxe to the Lord Marshal of Savoy - a letter of warm regards and offer to join the Haelunorians for the demolition of Aaz Hahdrim attached.

"Next, the village!" she prepared for after the skygods allowed them to infringe upon the settlement.

image.png.d865990c521a4eaf6c1bcc2e86543485.png

Spoiler

Bakir Ireheart chuckled throwing the missive in the fire "I believed you for a second but then... the Azdrazi town behind your city is still standing. Lyin to a dwarf is fatal!" with that he went to discuss matters with the Grand King. 

1 minute ago, Elite_Snipes_ said:

Bakir Ireheart chuckled throwing the missive in the fire "I believed you for a second but then... the Azdrazi town behind your city is still standing. Lyin to a dwarf is fatal!" with that he went to discuss matters with the Grand King. 

Spoiler

that is because they are waiting for World Team to delete it or something/it takes time to manual break down the buildings

19 minutes ago, Elite_Snipes_ said:

Haskir wonders what mental gymnastics the Grand Kingdom of Urguan will pull next. Perhaps they will reveal that the mountains of Karinah'siol harbor secret labyrinthian dwarven catacombs?

“As much as I dislike the Titan, as they call him, and his brood for actions in the past to my family, I do not think it is all right to disrespect their statues or places to show their worship and faith, the ‘aheral are not much better then the Valah.”

The aged woman would say while her blonde hair shined under the sun, speaking towards the Silver Lubba while they ate lunch on the shore. As she spoke, the ‘aheral expressed disappointment through her expression and tone, as well expressing the feeling of shame and guilt of the flawed ways of her people.

@mika1278

Tobias would scratch his head for quite some time as he stared at the elves from afar. With a snort he would then add on to the conversation around him- "So they use the power of the Titan to save themselves from the hell-spawn, but disregard his gifts the next day. Tsk.at this he would stick his moss covered paddle into the water below as he slowly began to row onto the next adventure in his day.