I'm Making It Official

Burnsider

I'm sorry that you and I never had the chance to RP as much, or to get to know one another, though I always admired your creativity and drive for creating a narrative.  I hope you have a good time away from the server, and find something better to pour your creative energies into that will give you more joy than this server.

Love you dude. The rest of the Barclay boys, are, as you know, always about and ready to welcome you into our tribe once again. o7 o7 Sad to see you go and for what happened, but some manage to escape this place eventually.

I hate that you got treated the way you did. No one deserves that at all. I hope you are able to find other things in life to spend your time on that will bring you more happiness.

Best of luck and lots of well wishes in your life! ❤

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Gonna miss you ❤️❤️❤️

Gonna miss you man. We didn't really interact that much, but the small bit of RP I got with Holy Sir Nicholas and Sir Obrecht was quality and enjoyable, especially with Nicholas when I first joined the server. Sucks you're leaving, but I understand why. o7 and best of luck in all that you do.

o7 good soldier, I wish you luck in your escape from this hellscape.

I absolutely loved the roleplay we had the first time we met. I'll definitely miss seeing you around brother, God bless.

you wrote good lore, we beefed a bit, hope life treats you well <3

Love you man, through everything we've seen and been through- good and bad. It's been a blast, and it's a shame things happen this way. Unto brighter endeavors.

@UnBaed There are several people that I regret not doing much RP with. You are definitely up there on that list. Don't worry, I'm already looking for new things to scratch my creative itch. Currently looking at starting an SW5E campaign based around the Ninth Jedi short in Visions.

To my Barclays, @Borin@MissToni@CopOwl@Fionn__TWG, man, we had lots of fun, didn't we? You guys helped me turn this from a thing I sometimes did to a passion of mine. From Liesl to Nicolas to Obrecht, playing an Antonite was always so much fun! Take good care of Gunter, the Last Antonite. Give him to someone who's better at having heirs than I ever was.

@ValannorOur RP was always the best! I am amazed at how prolific the Hound was in creating story. That good boy showed up in so many adventures over so many characters of mine. I am truly impressed with how you played him and how you play. Keep fighting the good fight. I promise to take your advice.

@RamonThat was some fun RP, man. Your little place was full of story. It's what every settlement should be. Major props for all you did there.

@QuantumaticsMy Vasoyevi partner in crime. My vision of the Vasoyevi would never have become a reality without you. For that, I will always be grateful. Thank you for taking my little culture post and running with it. We sure had a blast.

I don't really know you, nor do I know the things that happened to you mister but, life can be difficult. It’s full of trials and tribulations. But always remember; things do get better.

Edited by Big_Flopppa

gonna miss you burnsider, never really got to rp much but I recall you being a ******* vibe, good luck w/ it all

Goodbye Burns, it's been a while but I thoroughly enjoyed what rp we did in Brandybrook, and with Hillsborough...

Hobbit Adventure GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Onto greater things

:)

if u don’t leave ill let u hold my hand