Looking for Someone to play my Child

Otakuu

Anyone interested in playing a child? Well I got one for ya!

Tryce_Head.thumb.jpg.736342ed6631c5f0735003b84dfbe711.jpg   76ecc264eaebc03e351299819170714e.thumb.jpg.ffabf84fb5c24432ce0ccd97c082dc0e.jpg

His name is Theriion Davorn Lasfaen and he is currently twelve years old. His mother is known as Thalia Lasfaen, and his father is the deceased Davorn Lasfaen. He is of the Adunian race but has the features similar to a half elf. He has black hair and bright blue eyes. His features are defined like his father's yet soft like his mother's. 

Ever since the fall of Ando Alur, Thalia has been on the road constantly with Theriion when he was but a baby. At one point they stayed at the Melphestaus Estate in Oren until Theriion got old enough so Thalia could feed him proper food and keep a close eye on him. For years they kept in the same vicinity as Oren and rarely traveled outside of the Holy Oranian lands. The only fatherly figure that Theriion ever had in his life was from another Adunian male by the name of Xander Castington, to whom he hasn't seen in years. 

They are currently still wandering around Oren, managing to stay out of trouble and away from bandit attacks.

(If anyone is interested in playing Theriion, please hit me up on my discord, Otakuu#5502. More inside information will be given once you have been given the character to play. Happy Roleplaying everyone!)

Edited by Otakuu