First Edict of the May Maership - Five Year Plan

Sander

FIRST EDICT OF THE MAY MAERSHIP
WSZYR EDYKT I VE MAU MAERSTAT

uXP8FlZeni1DQxMuqYmmYJ1g79Yd0u_zGVM4AGBjM_a7hUS65VuJReiK5Rx-XvKg2oQZlQm_wuWBxmUnUE1oclwoFOiYCg2sIhRA1o_mxh7SbLm190uVmFp4_S6khuui1nwe8Trl=s0

Issued on 9th of Jula and Piov, 393 ES

BEJ LANSK VE OSOBAZ

FIVE YEAR PLAN - SIEG EHR TIRK

As promised, I provide you, my people, with the Five Year Plan that will bring progress to our city and our nation as a whole. This Five Year Plan consists of construction projects, events and an overhaul of the mayoral institution.

MAYORAL COUNCIL - NARKOMAT
No man rules alone, thus to help with the accomplishment of the glorious Five Year Plan, a mayoral council, known as the Narkomat has been established consisting of five Commissars. These Commissars all have their own respective areas of focus and projects they’ll be overseeing, they are as follows:

Commissar of Construction - Narkomat Izagrashetskuf - Anders Kortrevich
Commissar of Education - Narkomat Velskuf - Isabella Decaden
Commissar of Farming - Narkomat Bauermauf - Raijen Stars
Commissar of Recreation - Narkomat Enest - Erwin Bishop
Commissar of the Army - Narkomat Vojshka - Dame Tavisha vas Ruthern

G_9Hw9BNu1n86PCUFI9MPP8bN6SetT8WK6a14GAH3wvYCXQN1IJ2byCeoAe0qG8JtTHjRzAPpmz7C4-fQxHF5-7OLktXv1j4qwMgL4A4Wv8wryYn_TNEhHFu5iMcPWBlJ9_NjIdh=s0

A poster depicting the formation of the Narkomat.

CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
The following will entail the construction projects of the Five Year Plan:

I. A grand renovation of the Town Hall including an assembly hall for public meetings.
II. Infrastructure in the Karlsruhe district that makes up the farms and mining area.
III. The establishment of an emergency lockdown system for the city gates.
IV. Additional greenery and park areas (Pine Street Park awaiting Royal Assent).
V. The expansion and improvement of at least two houses.

rGVeSyYCs61GatovMd0zih-H_G-5WzUeF6BsU8q_6GAc82nrepbcuvyFvGrbWs0XKNwgozTb0U1Tve4QiJGjCfbpcY1a9F3XhQALZ6lhKQlNExQ_GwxAtYMzRVTRSbhNKC3We_S5=s0

A colourful sketch of the planned Town Hall.

PLANNED EVENTS
The following will entail the planned events of the Five Year Plan, dates and other details will follow in the future:

I. An Autumn Harvest Festival
II. (A) Workshop(s) hosted by Isabella Decaden
III. A Museum Experience in cooperation with the NGS
IV. Remembrance Day for the fallen men and women of Haense
V. Tavern activities
VI. A military parade

IV JOVEO MAAN,
IV JOVEO EHR, 393 ES

The Honourable Feodor May, Grand Maer of Karosgrad

Erwin Bishop is ready to begin his work in the office of the mayor.
"Aye for may, MozherF***er" He says proudly for the 200th time, with a fist firmly jutted into the air.

P4xYAAWfqTlhLr2Z6DaQrqfDi2rijYaWUmquE65Sy94yISX68jGBOfTNDqcczAeH0ZUsOwIK0D93F7pYq0aWyxdSQrLPRYXpMeWwWtt4TZ1KHq-aae5ffMAaGSjdKixHVwgC7f2x=s0

"Yes, Feodor!" An elf cheered from afar, having been rooting for her longtime friend for years now. 

Jan Otto Kortrevich gives his ambassador a thumbs up, feeling glad knowing his vote ended up with the right candidate!