Charter of the Saint Adrian Society, 1840

MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION FORM

Name: Geoff Turgon

Sex: Male

Statement of Expertise: I have worked within the Orenian Justice system for nearly twenty years now, from Solicitor in the Ministry of Justice to serving on the Supreme Court Justice with a lifelong appointment. Privately, I am a play-write and actor.

Adunian_Break_2_Gold.png

Name: Thucydides Melphestaus

Statement of Expertise: I have served for two consecutive terms now within the Diet, this term serving as the Speaker of the House. I currently serve within the MoJ for some time now, winning the most cases out of anyone currently with MoJ, a trial of notable note being the one regarding The Crown v. Carrion. I have knowledge upon magic and similar arts. 

Adunian_Break_2_Gold.png

Name: Titus Louis Halcourt

Statement of Expertise: Philosopher; retired magistrate; retired Chief Commissioner of the Ministry of Justice; politician; businessman; alcohol consumer; fashion connoisseur; badass

Edited by Sprinkles

Name: Henrik Komnenos

Sex:Male

Statement of Expertise: one of the few to hold a PHD in imperial Law, been in the diet, double magistrate, trained most of our magistrates, been and currently are CC judge, was SJC and chief justice, current lord mayor of providence. One of the biggest capitalist in the empire, long story short well versed in local and national goverment, ran MoJ for a while too

Name: Elizabeth Brae-Wittenbach

Sex: Female
Pm4pIJc.png

Statement of Expertise:

For nearly a decade, I served as an MHC in the Imperial House of Commons before its most recent reform. During my second term, I presided over the Diet as the first female President of the Commons. I also served as the third Chairman of the National Party before its being rendered defunct following the dissolution of parties and political factions within the Holy Orenian Empire.

Furthermore, I have served for the last six or seven years as Foreign Secretary on the Council of State, negotiating a variety of treaties during my tenure presiding over the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

I am also well versed in the higher mysteries of the arcane, being an enchanter and a sorceress by trade.

IqC6nFM.png

A courier hand delivers a letter to each applicant.

@KaiserJacobII @Hanrahan @Taketheshot @CharmingCavalier  @Valecius  @Viggen92  @ApplePieKathy  @DarkWrath94  @sergisala  @SortedJarhead  @Minuvas  @MCVDK  @Jentos  @Fie  @DelaneyG  @Salvius  @Sprinkles   @KamikazeReaper   @AndrewTech

Dearest applicant,

Thank you. We have investigated your credentials and find them satisfactory. One further requirement for admission must be met. Please attach a letter of recommendation from a superior or from another who can speak on your expertise with authority. In the event that you do not have one or do not possess support from a superior, an endorsement from a Representative or Grandee in the Imperial Diet will suffice. These should be at least a few sentences and demonstrate that the endorser knows you well enough to vouch for your character.

In the event that you secure your letter of endorsement, you will advance to the next stage of recruitment. Based on investigations I am conducting into each of you, 15 of the 19 initial applicants will be selected for admission into the Saint Adrian Society. Those 15 applicants will meet posthaste for the initiation ceremony and from there the good conduct and daily business of the Society shall commence, particularly a legal meeting to draft, revise, and finalize the Charter of our good Society.

I am ecstatic at your interest and eager to work with each of you for the betterment of Our Empire. The best among you, based on credentials and endorsement, will be selected. You may submit multiple letters of endorsement if you see fit. May Saint Adrian offer us the expertise to succeed in this endeavor and may Providence lead us ever onward toward Enlightenment. 

Thank you,

Victor Simon Halcourt, Jr. 

Advisor to the Saint Adrian Society

[@ someone who can write a forum reply recommending your character.]

I Joseph d'Azor, Representative in the House of commons endorse the Duchess of Auvergne @Fie for her membership into The Saint Adrian Society, I can attest to her skills as well as her service to the Empire as an officer in the Imperial State Army during my time as secretary of war and as a fellow member of the Diet. It is my hope that she in turn writes a letter for my own abilities from her position as a Grandee. 

Representative Joseph d'Azor 

I joseph d'Azor, Representative in the House of Commons endorse The former Majority Leader, Philippa Antoinette @Aziefor her membership into The Saint Adrian Society, through the past decades I have become close witness to her service to the Empire and work done for the people of the realm in her position within the Imperial Diet. 

I Joseph d'Azor, Representative in the House of Commons Endorse Former Solictor General Charles Galbraith @sergisalafor his membership into The Saint Adrian Society, I have served alongside Sir Charles upon the council of state and can personally attest to his experience in the matters he listed as well as his qualifications and great service to the Empire

Posters are hung all around the Empire.

O Imperial Patriots,

Applications for the Saint Adrian Society remain open. Some of this first batch of applicants will be welcomed into the first pledge class soon. Please apply as soon as possible if you have interest in being in the founding class.

Your obedient servant,

Victor Simon Halcourt, Jr.

Advisor to the Saint Adrian Society

Name: Philippa Antoinette d'Azor

Sex: Female

Statement of Expertise:

During the 26th Imperial Diet, I was elected - Furthermore, I served as Majority leader, working alongside my fellow representatives.
Currently, I plan to invest myself more into the structures of the Empire, integrating my knowledge and skills to serve. Thus far, I've proactively sought out a to be a diplomat in Foreign Affairs. With more to come, I've put myself forth to be a candidate for the Mayoral Elections.

I Casper Cardinal Providentia, Vice-Chancellor of the Church and Lord Spiritual of the Imperial Diet, endorse Francis Cardinal Albarosa @KaiserJacobII for his membership into the St. Adrian Society. I have personally witnessed his work and can attest that he knows the Holy Scrolls and Canon law well, and that he has performed well in his position of being the Archbishop of Albarosa.

Signed,
TMR, His Eminence Casper Cardinal Providentia

I, High Pontiff Everard VI, endorse Casper Cardinal Providentia @Viggen92 for his member into the St. Adrian Society. He has been a humble and diligent servant of God, and We trust that he shall represent well the interests of God and the Church as a member of this society.

Edited by Pureimp10

The Most Honorable Chief Justice of the Supreme Court

Baron Olivier Alexandre Halcourt J.D. SSE SCJ

65, Male

Statement of Expertise: I have worked within the Justice system for over forty five years now, dedicating my life to the cause. As a boy, I worked in the Ministry of Justice and eventually worked my way towards the second-in-command spot of Assistant Solicitor-General until my retirement from the Ministry. Before the passing of my brother and thus my receiving of the Halcourt peerage, I was a member of the House of Commons. After retirement, I was elected to four terms of the City Assembly of Providence as an Alderman, and won the popular vote for Speaker each time. I also served as the Ambassador to Haense and subsequently Vortice. I was soon called upon by Emperor Peter III to sit upon the Highest Court in the Land, the Supreme Court; now also known as the Halcourt Court. I served for fifteen or so years before I was appointed as the Chief Justice, where I am now. I am one of the very few holders of a Juris Doctorate within the Empire, and have studied legal systems and Our Courts for my entire life.

On 10/1/2021 at 8:30 AM, Valecius said:

dRUv37LYoDHjqMooHp4dJgT2HfkwhPowOOmtskK8jMgqO0v0UR3U35DUX0RoZzUltSLZtY_QaFwqUGePW6bN7YJa07_fcYsPowG2n_tnOSiCH3i-Nzct-46VOuRVMtALGktvm3ss=s0

Name: Philip Michael Pruvia

Statement of Expertise:
In my lifetime I have served and continue do so in the ISA, under the 4th brigade, where I'm responsible for the security of the prominent figures of Oren. Currently I'm working on project for the Home Office while being in charge of the Archives of the Empire. My other time is spent around my family & estate, answering my responsibilities as peer. Recently I've been appointed as Imperial Grandee by HIM, Philip II and thus I believe I'm worthy of membership in the Charter of Saint Adrian.

dRUv37LYoDHjqMooHp4dJgT2HfkwhPowOOmtskK8jMgqO0v0UR3U35DUX0RoZzUltSLZtY_QaFwqUGePW6bN7YJa07_fcYsPowG2n_tnOSiCH3i-Nzct-46VOuRVMtALGktvm3ss=s0

I, Drasus DeNurem, endorse Lord Philip Pruvia for membership within the Saint Adrian Society. Their stalwart service among the Empires most elite soldiers, the 4th Brigade, makes them trustworthy enough to protect the Emperor and his Royal family. As well, their work in the Home Office under my own administration are proving to be revolutionary advancements in the public utilization of the Empire. Finally, they are an active participant in the operations of the Imperial Government and serve faithfully as an Imperial Grandees at the recommendation of the Emperor.

Archchancellor Drasus DeNurem

IqC6nFM.png

Name: Sir Erik Othaman

Pm4pIJc.png

Statement of Expertise

I have served in the Imperial State Army for over 60 years. Originally an army officer from Haense, I was forced from my home and chose to join the Imperial State Army to fulfill the hole in my heart. On my very first mission, I threw myself in harm's way and lost a limb in protection of His Imperial Majesty Philip II, and the High Pontiff. Since then, I have served with distinction in the military and have trained up many of the current officers and NCOs personally. Working up from a lowly street peddler to an Imperial Count and Captain is more than substantial expertise.

IqC6nFM.png

To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing this letter to formally endorse Minuvas Melphestaus for membership in the St. Adrian Society. I say quite confidently that Mr. Melphestaus is one of the Empire's most capable administrators and scholars, singularly dedicated to the advancement of our nation. His presence has been invaluable both in the Office of Civil Affairs and in revitalizing the country's elven population, and I have personally instructed him our history and culture.

Cordially,

HIH The Princess Imperial, Duchess of Crestfall, KM