THE RIGHT TO LIVE HOW WE WERE MADE

ggooose1

Philip Hughes 'The Zealous' de Rosius Esquire would look at the missive, spitting on it and throwing it into the fire "Utterly sinful, may GOD come into your life; you will need him. I pray that the Canonist brothers and sisters distance themselves from such group; for it may lead them into tempation. Dare to enter Canonist soil with your cause and I will see to it that your head is attached to my horse." He then signed the Lorraine, praying inside the Providentia Cathedral.

Spoiler

this is all for rp 

Lukas Castile laughs greatly after reading the poster in the square of Sedan. He tore down the poster, crumbling it up.

"Took them long enough." a particular pale elf muttered to themselves as they sat on some den inside the druidic grove, where they had to pass by a lot rainbow flags on their way to it.

Arsenios, though not a man of particular faith, scratches his head.

“I think the real problem with people who don’t conform to societal standards of gender and sexuality is that they don’t have as many violent means to express themselves. If we made it more possible for these people to access groups like Frost Witches or other magics that empower them dramatically, to the point they could murder their oppressors, we could have genuinely interesting conflict.” says Ti’Gobser, “This being instead of what amounts to someone shouting liberal values and then being beat to death by a conservative lynch mob.”

"What." A confused Epiphyte Pumpkin sees upon finding this. "Here comes the third crisis of this decade."

Spoiler

Bro wtf are you on? Just be gay, you're gonna get yourself lynched my guy. The church will literally hunt you down. Don't make rp posts using your character's name bro ;( 

"Looks loike ah've t'a change t'a color ove me new cloak t'en. Nae want t'a be see wit' them shitters" the rather bitter Wayfather says at his growing collection of feathers of a variety of hues.

Cardinal Francis blinks a few times, giving a "Huh?" The Clergyman removes his glasses and rubs the bridge of his nose. He shakes his head with a sigh. "I need.. a cup of tea.. or maybe something stronger," he calls out tiredly to an Acolyte. 

Alais TInuvel would chuckle wryly holding the paper with a smirk on her face "Finally! some acceptation around here now! might as well join em!" The woman would yell confidently before heading back onto whatever she was doing

Maelstrom looks upon the missive and fears for the future. Phrases dance into his mind haunting him in his sleep, "Yeessss queennnnnnn. Periodt. " He has heard enough...

Edited by The Great Mongol Khan

Augustus signs up for this organization

9 hours ago, Lickspittle said:

"GOD does not make sinful people." Branden Baldwyck proclaims to himself. "I vow to all who listen that I shall slay all whom join this pact!" 

There in fact was nobody listening to the zealot's incessant ramblings.

A masked man would hear this mans call and prepares to join "I shall not judge these people...I shall send them to god for him to do so."

Elaine read the missive with a heavy frown in her home. A glance to her mother making some dinner for them both. Her thoughts leading her to Philip's proposal that she had accepted even though she loved another before she crumbled it up and tossed it in the fire.

"It matters not, I know it will not come in my time no matter how hard the fight is fought..." she mumbled softly before letting out a sigh.