Canonist Fascism | A Study of Ideology

Salvius

OuW45ojPJDEiLdCuc5bE2yNPupG44MDwBUv_48PEFZAnGcQLRX3hu67vFS_GiyH_2J84Bj4ejkxRtIE9LlVk4z6QNhogYBIbsch1YBTFYonjR_43EcpL-79IzklK3flmqKehApRl=s0

Canonist Fascism

A Study of Ideology

By: Thucydides Melphestaus

ODSEZFkBFlqj9AEzLiCwmE4d2SCkWorMcomWDjjxh7iOIjkHA9Efq_CZ4q4oykvDSQ3tk3A42rrOF5cyzI0kVXqfquA2YYerKJ7eKWsZxproHJTI8K8Ck5hPIdGodV66qOn35Kvf=s0

symbol_of_christian_fascism_by_nekofuccboi_dcfxzzv-pre-removebg-preview.png.7ef3ba618cae01bf2f7ab0025939835c.png

lWpyYhGqfPlZjdbX6QYwH1-n2m6RELvqw1PxzdMjEBseKkG3KUKJrCTDkYpZ6y3Nkkmx5E3lgnHciuu2E2XIdwxkZzdqbSGrLrCja6goZ09-hDqcVL0EeEJh3jUKJN5fDGPtkH9q

INTRODUCTION

Canonist fascism can be regarded as a variant of the political ideology fascism. In which it incorporates the tenets of Fascism into a canonist society. Such a combination can be beneficial to a specified populace within a nation, but for foreign affairs, immigration, and differing culture groups it can be detrimental to a nation's growth and prosperity.

ODSEZFkBFlqj9AEzLiCwmE4d2SCkWorMcomWDjjxh7iOIjkHA9Efq_CZ4q4oykvDSQ3tk3A42rrOF5cyzI0kVXqfquA2YYerKJ7eKWsZxproHJTI8K8Ck5hPIdGodV66qOn35Kvf=s0

EXPLANTATION

Canonist fascism in truth is similar to that of the more broad political ideology of fascism, except it transfers pride of one’s nation, pride of one’s nationality, and pride of one’s race, also to that of pride of one’s religion, specifically canonism. The pride in one’s religion on it’s own is capable of not being transferred to that of canonist fascism, but more so it is capable of being a stepping stone towards canonist fascism. For the pride of one’s religion can be turned into a belief where other’s must be of your religion too, and at this point it is only a short few steps to take on the other beliefs of fascism, race superiority, nationalism, chauvinism, and especially due to the common governmental structure of modern day nations, authoritarianism.

lWpyYhGqfPlZjdbX6QYwH1-n2m6RELvqw1PxzdMjEBseKkG3KUKJrCTDkYpZ6y3Nkkmx5E3lgnHciuu2E2XIdwxkZzdqbSGrLrCja6goZ09-hDqcVL0EeEJh3jUKJN5fDGPtkH9q

EXAMPLE

To better understand such a political, and one could say religious ideology, one must look at examples, or similar occurrences. This is so that a defined definition along with a reason for such a definition can be justified. Such an example can be found in today’s society with that of the independent Principality of Savoy.

The Principality of Savoy, even at its basic core is riddled with fascist tendencies. One can reference the Lex Savoia, the Savoyard law, as evidence of such a claim. ‘Book I’ and ‘Book IV’ can be used as evidence to fascist tenet of machismo which has ingrained itself into Savoyard society. Focusing upon how men of Savoy are by law required to carry a weapon upon them at all times, and be properly trained in combat. Then the Lex Savoia seemingly encourages trials by combat, and duels. These laws and encouragement can easily relate to the core beliefs of machismo.

The Lex Savoia also makes beliefs of a core tenet of fascism law too, social order. The Lex Savoia, along with The Springtime Edict, make the use of feudalism ideals and beliefs for that of their law. Beliefs and ideals which fall under that of social order, a tenet of fascism.

There are a multitude of other statements and laws placed within these official documents which I could write upon, however I would instead encourage others to read it for themselves and determine their thoughts upon such matters.

Rather, I shall speak upon current events of such a nation which suggest to me that canonist fascism is within not just Savoyard law and documents, but also Savoyard society. The first thing that comes to mind when it comes to tenets of fascism which are within Savoyard society would be racism. It is a common sight to see elves of all sub-races burning within the square of San Luciano, and citizens emitting racist tendencies towards that of any races other than that of Human. One may claim that these tendencies are because of the church, yet then the claim towards a canonist fascist society would be even more apparent.

In their construction of a colosseum, the relation to masochism and heroism can be easily found, and dare I say I need not even explain in words regarding such a relation. Instead shall entrust the reader to understand such a relation and instead move onto that of economic interventionism and its relevance to the ‘Lower & Middle-Class Infrastructure Edict, 1839’. Economic interventionism is the action in which the government intervenes into the market. The ‘Lower & Middle-Class Infrastructure Edict, 1839’ blatantly speaks upon how the government of Savoy is involving itself in the development of an area of land within Savoy, arguably due to market failure.

Fascism within Savoyard society I have defined, yet I have yet to define the point at which canonism comes into play, the piece of Savoy that sits in the center of its society. A devout nation which uses fascist tenets within the religion of canonism, racism, indoctrination, and direct action.

3SphNe3Xg3V5eMptWZK0r5LnDcHULjHIsZeWE8SWyyOr84moByggVkCIkFN7g-jy4teHzDngVrbWaTmXjz0JQSsYugjd629ACgH5T7l38J3h9fSGrgYG7yaifC8YO-_M4CnYoonL

CONCLUSION

It is not up to me to say whether such a political ideology such as canonist fascism ingrained into the society of a nation is not of a positive or negative, that is up to each person and their own beliefs. However I believe I can permit myself to state that on certain matters such an ideology will greatly deter a nation, while on other matters it may assist a nation. Whether or not if the positives and the negatives were put upon a scale the scale would be balanced or lean in favor of the positives is not something that can be declared by one and unanimously believed by the rest.

3SphNe3Xg3V5eMptWZK0r5LnDcHULjHIsZeWE8SWyyOr84moByggVkCIkFN7g-jy4teHzDngVrbWaTmXjz0JQSsYugjd629ACgH5T7l38J3h9fSGrgYG7yaifC8YO-_M4CnYoonL

“I see nothing but truth in these papers,” Kosher says, spitting on ground. He then goes back to drinking and dreaming.

"What if you like. . . Focused on your own failing economy instead of pushing propaganda about other nations economy's?" Amadea Barclay nee d'Aryn remarked as she scanned over the propaganda from her home in Savoy. "Elves. . . THIS is why they are inferiors."

Philip Hughes 'The Zealous" de Rosius read over the missive "In my opinion; I believe that is right of the people of Savoy to execute the heretics. Unlike others they at least manage to decrease the chance of heresy that is being spread instead of allowing them to leave with their wicked minds to lead the other many Canonist brothers and sisters into temptation and heathen practices. Attending masses of the only One true faith and GOD does not give you the right to make missives such as these about people who are fighting for the prosperity of our faith. I do see why the Canonists of Savoy are executing the heretics; for keeping them alive is too great a risk for the other brothers and sisters. No mercy towards those who wish to see the downfall of the only ONE and TRUE GOD."

He shook his head, riding off to Savoy upon his steed to show it to his mentor August Jazloviecki II "This is utter madness Master August, I apologize on behalf of this man who knows nothing of our fight against the heretics and most likely has never put the effort into reading the Holy Scrolls. The man has no position to speak of our faith." He signed the Lorraine. @Mykei

Joseph Brandt was honored by this posting, a rent-free resident of the ecclesiarchy's mind. He knew not what fascism was as it was a 20th century invention and he was a 15th century man, but as a medieval commoner made military leader he thought the idea of pride in one's nation, race, and faith -- and in canonism itself -- was pretty darn cool.

((Reserved.))

Spoiler

gigachad.jpg

Rhys, the brother of the former proprietor of New Esbec (before it was so unceremoniously burned by those evil dragon-worshipping mongrel cultists) looked over a copy of the document from his seaside villa in sunny Savoy. He looked to Godfrey, scratching his head. "I don't know what facism is, but this sounds a lot like Risorgimentism, which is objectively the correct ideology. I wonder why this stinking, filthy bug-eyed knife ear, who also openly tried to indulge in miscegenation, is trying to have an opinion. Either way, why yes, I do agree that Savoyard society is nationalistic, racist and overwhelming in its piety. And God forbid if that ever changes."

As soon as the elf read over this, a huge snort of disgust erupted from her, followed by cold, arrogant laughter.  "This writer is starting to sound like a Rozanian with their butchered, bastardized form of the Canonist faith. The sooner humanity accepts any old elf that wanders in off the streets, the sooner we get to racial interbreeding and a big disguisting half elven mutt baby boom. Back in the day, we mali had to prove ourselves worthy of respect, which made it far more satisfying when we were occasionally accepted into human society as even just residents." Grumbled the elfess, clicking my tongue. "I'll tell you now, my privy council position back in Carolustadt was far more substantial because I was the first elven woman to sit upon such and worked far harder than this generation of elven freeloaders to get to where I was and am today." Throwing up her arms in frustration, she rolled her eyes, though then a broad smirk thinned out her lips. "But maybe there's an underlying motive for criticizing the valah.. Is he trying to turn Oren into New-Sutica?"

Minuvas would muse over his brothers writing, rapping his fingers against the table. "Thucydides is right at it's core. A society driven by fear of it's own frailty - of its faith, it's race, it's masculinity , will never cease to stoop too low in it's paranoia to assure itself.  Let us pray GOD save Savoy, for they have assuredly abandoned Him"

Daud, the young nomad, had never heard of Fascism, nor should he have: he was not from the 20th century of our familiar, yet strictly homaged, world. But alas, he had indeed bore witness to an ideology which had translated itself into the land of Almaris, from Earth, with as little as a change of name, or adjustment of tenets. Thankfully, he hadn't the literacy to understand it. 

16 hours ago, Salvius said:

that of economic interventionism and its relevance to the ‘Lower & Middle-Class Infrastructure Edict, 1839’. Economic interventionism is the action in which the government intervenes into the market. The ‘Lower & Middle-Class Infrastructure Edict, 1839’ blatantly speaks upon how the government of Savoy is involving itself in the development of an area of land within Savoy, arguably due to market failure.

"This guy claims Peter III ran a "fascist, market-failing" government, sir!"  Comments Augustus, historian and fiscal aide to the Ducal Exchequer. @Beamon4

16 hours ago, Salvius said:

The Lex Savoia also makes beliefs of a core tenet of fascism law too, social order. The Lex Savoia, along with The Springtime Edict, make the use of feudalism ideals and beliefs for that of their law. Beliefs and ideals which fall under that of social order, a tenet of fascism.

"I have never heard of "fascism", but it certainly is not equitable to decentralized feudalism. This is the most absurd piece of trash I've ever read: one that serves better as personal toiletries. Perhaps it is because an Imperial knife ear wrote this blasphemy, Lord Treasurer."

"What the fook is a fascism?" Queries Basil "Big Bazza" Smith, a now homeless New Esbecer, proud Risorgimentist and adunian hater. "Bloomin' dagger ears and theys made up words. Ain't racist just don't like 'em."