Rebuilding The Abbey

Balthasar

PEACE AND BLESSINGS
REBUILDING THE ABBEY
23rd of Godfrey’s Triumph, 2A44

ZZSXWTyS0jdG7N0lIhrD0nnT7wejZcNQjKPFhDuEfrW2MbECa8t0Xe5NO6Sr35nlk3hM6hJpTbGzqIIyb7Tt1rCPlEJ68NZP68btYD7OhcdbSO1irF7u90_SSaEusVz4C5OxSc-l=s0
The Abbey of St. Catherine

It has been nearly a decade since I was given my Knightly Quest, to slay a troll which roamed the Orenian countryside, for some reason it had roamed too close to the Abbey of Saint Catherine. The Order of Exalted Owyn was summoned immediately to slay this creature, they did so successfully. This was not the end of the trolls, as one more was tracked back east to the farms. Tracking it was no issue, there was blood, carcasses and huge footprints leading to its lair.

Three squires were given their trials. Venture out to slay the troll and return as Knights. Being one of the squires, I know this fight was brutal, it broke us all physically and we bear the scars of our quest to this very day. We returned to the Abbey and were treated by the nuns and returned to our duties after healing completely.

As soldiers and knights, we often forget the aftermath of our missions. Entire buildings have been completely destroyed, families separated, livestock and tools in shambles. We do not think of this, we just continue on our merry way thinking all is well. It is not well, for even to this day the Abbey of Saint Catherine is still scarred, it still bears the aftermath.

In two Saint’s Days I will be returning to the Abbey and rebuilding what was broken. Materials, tools and food will be provided for the Faithful that wish to volunteer a day’s worth of labour.

Signed,
Holy Ser Albanus Cuptor

DzxZ5fS5Bfk1EikOGZpNoCfjnwtNDUsSCahIwmrAZXuNLEv4hwas3ZYFOPzlnYlfquwk59MYiKc796m8pStECVD1PM3bSHQBN2cMKtTLIscbb3_X46LWIOEN5oHQHdqXmZOafXpf=s0

Spoiler

On this Sunday 3/10/2021 at 11PM GMT/6PM EST I will be going to the Abbey near Southbridge. There will be no combat, my intentions are to roleplay out the rebuilding of the exterior part of the abbey that was damaged during the troll event a few weeks back. There will be plenty of rolls. Slice of life rp, if there ever was any