[Nevaehlen] Villager Task Board

SoulReapingWolf

Uzp8oDkhg1udBTfXAjNL78gZkzaxROySdJHATJpRHKDtyxz1X10PPk-NQB2Zpw4A3_3bQSnR7l6k9-eHQ1Nts5Td3-lMRsJM07_VvGaTt8iWJGGGLTg2mQsTSxMCBdf7Zt42Ugye=s0  KYR6gknhrs7uiYs9JtBOr68OnOdZ0D1JY3DNaDt88GVcf5uqcD_j_B3rDEx78HheroZRrqljl7tw37CCJgz6m5f2QepXfQ8ad9rmzJAjXpOKLiWL4gipa8-mpgyWJ0QH2cupdTRc=s0LrZQI_QJoe3K8vRMCvukHKj5F8Pspk0ddhZ-hxdwzSI5VbdMCwIA07g6AELvTK7JeEtWRCIFloQRGbz7J3i7_RXnts3dqFw2NXJ-nlsNoNvS-H8dU5EvRSnPKxSXXStK6Z8LpIiC=s0

Villager Task Board

[!] Pinned to the Village Board the villagers of Nevaehlen would find different tasks & chores. A small message would be etched on the board by Thordir.

“Villagers of Nevaehlen, every member of our community has a role to play in making sure our village remains strong and ready for anything. The tasks bellow will allow you to contribute to our cause. - Thordir” 

First Task:

pNPnBcKtLq9xAbqom9JgMIbJZRxF4HmC6DUSl0JdzPLBNg-GRNrAg0Hpr6ShxcMzt5aFYNbAvZAUARea9_OC1HeUg99bwIav-gwYd6Hjvoeu9E3yFZzVl3cE2enVhK0NAUG333EQ=s0

“A singular of wild boars has settled to the west of the Vale, having no natural predators they’ve began breaking the balance in nature around us. Hunt a couple of them, enough to bring back balance. Make sure nothing goes to waste, WE ARE NOT VALAH! - Yae’vel

• Craft five (5) Boar Tusk Spears and deliver them to the forge in the father circle.

• The task is due in 18 elven days. ((20th of October))

Second Task:

erNiVffKYQWSk9IgxEPtQVZrTupGlAyOXLlx82eprs0-naqAswvvrxjGopaa2JF5Hv0c4n5vFrEJ2dpCp8k-Q3g2oQpBfbqLhCzAaFWg0iQAV-kCiKZLDe9rNou9rNdx_FxBvqbL=s0

“Our leather supplies are running low, it seems like this stupid sky water has made it so we waste more than expected. Go out there and hunt responsibly. Bring back the leather, AND DON’T GET KILLED! - Nenar

• Hunt and skin different animals around the Vale, bring back their pelts to the forge in the father circle grove. ((Bring as much leather as you can!))

Third Task:

-V-Dv93pjw2PfcIZ5uRisR9mRIvhUiQGecYnXdSJKCbZEvdJPrskyFm_6Byo4dADyJiFSET3l94VHjxhe70wb2lJdAodwgqF1OaiYzE0MqqGm_wb8UM7WaHZCeprzesGQRnlReDt=s0

"sEvErAL E Ll VEN MONTHs aGo i taUg HT a FErwe O F YOu HOW to woR k ILkUR'AmOLnn, tHE SAcred WOD USed BY Our acaNeSTnors

[!] The former would be crossed out. A similar, though more coherent message below.

“Several elven months ago I taught a few of you how to work Ikurn’Amonn, the sacred wood used by our Ancestors to defend themselves and settle down. The Vale is in need of quality weapons for its Rangers, prove you can work the wood. REMEMBER YOU NEED TO SING TO IT! - written by Medli, spoken by Miven”

• Craft five (5) Ironwood spears worthy of a Ranger of the Vale. Bring back the spears to the forge in the father circle grove. 

Fourth Task:

daeOZMuDZvvMo3_Ykmo2-YxlEYqKUaaYRQGzw056u1QoEEihqAELrAQQov4CiTlFFix_zTT9WiSmDSyITSlIyMp__ZfpmuVmuQ8FrdUzJTK1CNMqrYub2dJJih3YK_b1EZy0utWe=s0

“The Vale is growing, and with that so is the need for new journals so newcomers can do their trials. I trust there are capable people among you able to procure said journals for me. - Laedrad

• Procure 7 research Journals and bring them to the library. 

• The task is due in 18 elven days. ((20th of October))LrZQI_QJoe3K8vRMCvukHKj5F8Pspk0ddhZ-hxdwzSI5VbdMCwIA07g6AELvTK7JeEtWRCIFloQRGbz7J3i7_RXnts3dqFw2NXJ-nlsNoNvS-H8dU5EvRSnPKxSXXStK6Z8LpIiC=s0

Medli stands at the board, carefully etching in Miven's words under her sister's attempt "So, so close." The 'ame muttered to the Caerme'onn

1 hour ago, RainbowRoad1234 said:

Medli stands at the board, carefully etching in Miven's words under her sister's attempt "So, so close." The 'ame muttered to the Caerme'onn

"Ne, ne, ne-" The druid groaned, flapping her hands fervently toward her sister. "You must add the part about singing to the tree." 

22 hours ago, WestCarolina said:

"Ne, ne, ne-" The druid groaned, flapping her hands fervently toward her sister. "You must add the part about singing to the tree."

“Don’t forget to tell them do not start singing about burning or axes!” A stern voice called from a bush.

Roylan add's one of his own research books that he had made into the box for books. Making a mental count down in his head. Along with one other book that wasn't his own creation. "Two down, five to go...I wonder if I will manage to do it in time?"