Heavy Is the Head

MayRndz

It's a shame to see you take a step back from moderation. It's always been a joy talking to you in VC (including, dare I say, your sometimes sudden outbursts of singing), and I hope your future endeavours take you to where you want to be! 

Couldn't have wished for a better comrade to have worked with. May you have a good one and enjoy your freedom!

8 minutes ago, Polysemic said:

It's a shame to see you take a step back from moderation. It's always been a joy talking to you in VC (including, dare I say, your sometimes sudden outbursts of singing), and I hope your future endeavours take you to where you want to be! 

Don't worry my singing outbursts will simply move to the LoTC discord :))

16 minutes ago, Lionbileti said:

@yopplwasupxxxand I are going to have to copyright strike the title of this post, sorry buddy. Nothing personal kid.

take it easy dude, you are no longer a minecraft janitor. You are free.

Gonna have to call copyright on a king first

I know that the extent of our interactions was when I yelled at you and the other mod managers in the staff discord for being incredibly wrong about the bans and infractions given during that skirm that ended up traveling through the east hub, however you are probably the only mod manager in there at the time who was present, open minded, and cordial, and I respected that, staff management lost a rare good one today.

see you soon queen <3

glad your irl is going good

I'm glad that I got the opportunity to get to know you May. Thank you for your service, it was a pleasure to work with you on the Moderation team.

P.S. Don't be a stranger. If you ever wanna game or something then hit me up. o7

You really have made a difference to so many ppls lives May <3 you are such a sweetie and any time I talk to you a lil ol’ smile goes on my face. Always take care of yourself first wifey  muah~

Was a pleasure working with ya, thanks for teaching me what you knew and being open to the many many questions I had- sad to see you go! o7

have fun pickin apples off trees n **** sounds like the life ill envy you

where is my farewell letter..

but it was fun having you around May! We can all watch disney movies (that sacred never watched before because he's stupid) later still... Forcing sacred to come.

11 hours ago, JoanOfArc said:

where is my farewell letter..

but it was fun having you around May! We can all watch disney movies (that sacred never watched before because he's stupid) later still... Forcing sacred to come.

Same.

@MayRndz In all seriousness, thanks for all the support while I was on the team. It meant a lot to have such great managers