THE LAST STUDY

Statherian

7AWzInPEkqRVzbuc7tEwZKa1e7ocIGVRqghafRsdMpbArW4TN3Dc12qG2AXkvB60v0LO8TXRYwxGKXtmiAvnbKR1uwhoU0WPEqGOzvl0bUw9dNWnT_Ma77a_VS26XtVUj5cDW4Sg=s0

3kzCyLw_uVi8F_sWPfhQYt4U6y5_nE9oVJ2bUuDnoAdSld3gmCG0r6VM-y7HC4kaFMKDZmH6ToNlO6HUiPtnGoWZhXF2v_brG6xYr6of3RdWI4kfJDvRAFkX19H2CVffyTG-Pa0y=s0

THE LAST STUDY

A final gaze cast upon the Ashen Folk

Silence has plagued our kin, dear reader. Silence is all the Mali’ker know now, and even I am guilty of it. The Ashen Folk have always had the tendency to remain secluded and hidden, minding their own business and not bothering themselves with the politics of foreign states. After all, they never had the best interest in mind for our most blessed people. This seclusion however does not always work in our favour. What use is a state for the Ashen Folk if the Ashen Folk themselves do not know of its existence?

VAxsA1Hgh-jgTwawXXTICELW3jXrjN0K7na-NY91SurY1E_YFWWVr_0y0gc6noo0FbDshzO-DblClKdWPP2hZo7cvXyEHQR-Zjck5I7FVGZK0ZoKroLGuUtX485XTeOKY43o8tNH=s0

The dream of Renelia is one that has long passed, our people once again proving themselves to be unworthy of a uniting state. The silence I spoke of has proven itself counter-productive for the longevity of the Mali’ker state. The Stygian Hollow, a state founded by the bloodlines of Velulaei being one such example. It is not only them that further encourage the schism of the Ashen Folk, however. Curious times are upon us dear reader, for the heretical lines that spawned out of the Onyx Sanctum have solidified their grip over The Domain of Vortice. The Jusmia Clan, a collective of Uruk worshipping mutts have managed to take control of an already heretical state. Their goal is not to create a safe haven for the Dark Elves however, but merely to push their own blasphemous agenda’s for their personal gain. If anything, this has proven itself to be a wasted opportunity to challenge the Hollow and its former hegemony of our kin.

We find ourselves in a point in time where a state with no competition wasted all of its chances to finally bring our people together. A true shame, but a curiosity at the same time. We have seen Dark Elven states rise and fall in the past, but no others have made attempts to rise up. A collective finds themselves within what little remains of the Hollow, and another group within the Empire. Neither of them walk the path the Forebears laid out for us, and neither of them care about the greater good and future of our kin.

x768m-A-gRSB6z1Ad4LpabzKEPL1ZRsucCyBiY9ZgQqKndKVMDSK0YBBFz7WqMh43PVj3S1zDeWlH3UaKfIXo9YVkp124bERnwEVojhEj6A-HSWxlEgYg8C8XblT8PnRTYpFZOWo=s0

It is with great contempt that I look upon those I gave the right to carry the ‘Asath name. I, Alyndel Yl’Asath, speaker of Velulaei and rightful head of the Yl’Asath bloodline do declare the following:

• That Clan Velu’Asath is dissolved fully, splitting back into the two bloodlines they split from.
  • That only my own children may continue to carry the Yl’Asath name. The descendants of Lorvan Yl’Asath are henceforth illegitimate, so that the Yl’Asath name may be secured under the Speaker alone.
  • That anyone still bearing the Velu’Asath name shall be seen as a traitor to the Forebears and their Speaker.
  • That anyone still bearing the Yl’Asath name, when not of the line of Alyndel shall be seen as a traitor to the Forebears and their Speaker.

May you all stay true to the words of the Speaker, so that the Forebears will not look down upon you with shame. Let us all hope and pray that a great Uniter will rise up, and not leave our people in disarray and degeneracy any longer.

Let us hope that the dream of Renelia is not lost for all eternity, and that a Mali’ker pure of body and soul will redeem us all.

Signed

Alyndel Yl’Asath, the Speaker of Velulaei

oqpH5ymqvv9cJ4DXJ6mfCFjrkCFsZTP8yu_M08us8WLAxzvMYamq0KtvFZjuskZxwgjFQ5dhBZjcjf4sT7_QewY92pejjw72f6ffqc1OJAI2k8k28D4ugmwbGtx228JBtTVrfYj0=s0

Spoiler

OOC: Felt like writing something as this post was planned a while ago, but was long overdue. See it as my official retirement from any committed dedication to the Dark Elves for the near future. I've been a part of the playerbase for a long time, and unfortunately it's been one of the most ungrateful places to be a part of. 60-70 pages worth of harassment ban reports I had to write later and I just don't believe it's worth investing more time into a playerbase that didn't really seem keen on having me around either way.

I still love most of you though, maybe I'll be back someday, who knows!

Ave Haense

"Your dream of Renelia has shattered into dozens of minor fractions, long may the Hollow prosper under the just rule of our Archon." Ruathar would simply state as he read over the topic, tossing it into the nearest fire with a shake of his head, he sharpened his sword should a clanwar arise.

Edited by Tulan

A founding father of The Hollow looks upon the missive furrowing his brow for, but a moment before a smile cracked ear to ear.  “How pleasant.”  He retorted toward the piece of parchment within his ashen grasp.  “Once again my Kin,  the people I raised from ashes.  Find sense in a world of senselessness.  I wish them the best, truly.”  He said to himself thereafter going to pour himself another tankard of ale from the Keg.

Velsyni Indoren read over the missive with a series of nods, before simply remarking, "Oh s***, Alyndel's not dead!" She then, for a moment, remembered her old ambitions and wondered- albeit only for a moment- whether it was a flame worth rekindling. Maybe one day, she concluded; a better day, a more promising day.

Lenora reading the letter chuckled softly as she showed the paper to her husband "I wonder if they even now that most the population here consists of dark elves at the moment? I mean just because the nation is lead with a Mali'ker at it's forefront, doesn't mean that we have to make it solely a place for people with ashen skin. The goal is to hopefully bring this place back to a proud nation. Even if it taking longer then hoped, were we accept everybody" As Gusiam read the paper, he would also chuckle "The bloodline of the incest king still wishes to bare dulled fangs our way. It's a shame they feel the need to go to lengths of slander for the slightest hope of attention. I'll make my own statement public within time" The male Jusmia stated before placing his helm on and going to exit their abode. Feilks would yoink the paper out of Gusiam's hand right as he left, reading the paper over, his nose wrinkling "Most the indivduals I have met in the city have not been 'Ker. Why would we make this a 'Ker city, Lenora? Please explain?" he said with a now dumb founded expression. The older elfess looked to him "Well. We aren't expected to by most. It's just delusions of someone who wishes that a fallen nation was still around and wishes our family ill will, wanting to drag our name through the mud because they can't let the past go" Feilks was satisfied by this answer and properly handed the page back to his sister-in-law. Then made his way to his room to attend his plants

"Yet, somehow, Indoren wins in the end." Murmurs the wayward Son of Indoren, Taurus then making his way elsewhere. "- I guess they tried their best."

Twilight couldn't help but chuckle at this "After all these years I still can't get away from that name... "Renelia...." she thought for a bit "Renelia was a joke build on hope and fantasy only to die out with a man who stayed inside until his dying day" she said with a bitter taste in her mouth remembering how she needed to leave because of this the town abandon because he couldn't pick a other person to rule "We go where we are allowed to go, we wonder. It's just the way of life. No one race can stay in one place forever" she said sigh a sigh looking into the koi pound she sat her in the Sakura forest of the Jade State of Yong Ping happy with were her life was. "It's sad to see people with such narrow minds"

Spoiler

All my love marb <3 

A Velulaei'onn Prince hunts a deer with his twin in the faraway distance, somewhere. . .