A Challenge to the Followers

Qctho

•-=[!]=-•

An armada of time-worn torn scrolls are delivered all about Almaris; from the shadiest of alleyways and the most prestigious of establishments.

These scrolls deliverers are a seemingly semi-arcane fleet of flying machinations of rusted copper, in the shape of small drakes.

These mysterious scrolls all share the exact same message, and that message is as follows: 

"This letter is devoted to ye religious bigots.

Ye who oppress the people of the mortal world with your unbacked utterances, shame be upon ye.

Ye who claim your allegiance to Gods which thy proclaim guide thee, let me ask; have they truly?

Hath thou Gods ever came down from their realms to protect thee?

I believe thee follow blindly toward a light that does nay exist,

you devote your lives to 'Gods' that do so little they may not even be real.

So, I present this challenge to thee.

You who proclaim from rooftops and from hidden ways of thou Gods,

show me thine evidence.
Bring thyself myself before me, and show me that the Gods you so adore are real.
I am unbiased in my opinions, and my judgment is based only upon what I have personally seen.
I can change my ways if shown this true evidence, and I await your arrival.
Find me, 

-The Crimson Claw"

The signature is written in what appears to be blood.. oh wait,-  never mind its just berry juice.

The note does not tell where 'The Crimson Claw' may be.
{OOC Disclaimer: This is merely an RP post, I'm personally religious IRL, and I don't mean to insult anyone religious IRL. Or anyone, for that matter.}

A Hearth Sister tossed a copy of the note into the roaring flames in the center of Varhelm's Hearth Temple. "Silence, atheist." With that, she went back to her day, unmoved by the individual's facts and logic like the proper, pious woman she was.