The Elysium Autumn Festival

beetle

The Elysium Autumn Festival

20th of The Amber Cold, SA 45

eivecCfovDOFx-u9sQ-Wbs9z32qegFTUjyvLVAM1C-EO4ZyjK_WU6D7P14QOILgxrbD1fzm8BqBVJyKq98uxDJownC8NqVJy3KDmkrjuV7OGA9LOH_H9k_RlRiuLZKukcf6Z3kwJ=s0

“Entre las flores nos reciben y entre ellas nos despiden.

Among the flowers they receive us and among them they say goodbye.”

owggcC61oeaKfT24Xbx6uBPTzc2paxweW7cFan9Ts20v8exrFtEU_JqqPcHZ8xyUHHq8xBlBRrDYoA2DsFpDDmOQ-P--OanfJ76za2G7GLBeCjRorVA-srd8T4wk2i03_2mj03oJ=s0

3Mq8eKrtPpqbZKisOVo1BDiAiKPXEA_but1Bu_EqB9p3oiAVoLYb8nOhie6_OZ7rXuKgl_My3mKyRsLDnIAUezS1XUK_Tn3EaLoV1Uyu1PB4YzSPVooY_49Otw1yNnW-lmvRUnE2=s0

[!] A painting of the bustling Elysium square, filled with citizens preparing for the upcoming Autumn Festival festivities.

owggcC61oeaKfT24Xbx6uBPTzc2paxweW7cFan9Ts20v8exrFtEU_JqqPcHZ8xyUHHq8xBlBRrDYoA2DsFpDDmOQ-P--OanfJ76za2G7GLBeCjRorVA-srd8T4wk2i03_2mj03oJ=s0

To the Citizens of Elysium and Her Allies,

As autumn blooms across the Duchy of Elysium and her subjects, the orange leaves are a sign of the times passed from summers onto brighter horizons to come. In celebration of such a change, the Duchy and the De Astrea family would like to welcome Elysium’s denizens and allies to the Elysium Autumn Festival - a three day event consisting of dances, spirited activities

and events fun for all ages.

Any and all are welcome to participate in the various events laid out over the course of a few saint’s days in good faith to the allies.

DAY I. — AUTUMNAL MARKET  22nd OF THE FIRST SEED

The first day of the Autumn Festival is dedicated to the prestigious and hard-working artisans and farmers of Elysium. Stalls shall be set up for shop-owners to display, sell, and show off their wears in the Elysium Gardens. While citizens pursue wares, there will be other events taking place! Apple bobbing, snail racing, and even a chance to dunk Elysium’s very own Duke, Eugeo De Astrea.

DAY II. — FANG-TASTIC FAIR — 23rd OF THE GRAND HARVEST

The second day of the Festival is a day to dress up as anything one desires and enjoy the festivities as someone else for a change, and with a sweet twist. Children will be able to dress up and hunt for candies throughout the town, with a hay maze located on the castle’s first floor. Whomever can finish the maze first is given a crown of potential magic properties, making them the Autumn Festival Maze Ruler!

DAY III. — DÍA DE LOS MUERTOS — 24th OF THE SUN’S SMILE

As the final day of the Elysium Festival, this will be a final celebration of love and life. Lady Emerald Ferinn-Guenevere brings upon an old Hyspian tradition of celebrating and honoring the dead and those who have passed. There will be memorials and altars dedicated to deceased loved ones for those to pay respects and leave offerings. During such, there will be a masquerade ball for allies and friends to enjoy the final day of the Autumn festival and it’s festivities, accompanied by music and dance.

Signed,
Duke Eugeo de Astrea
7dECnwnYe_KKWale21hYm48lkS3R-9VWwHC1IjWF7B8BkGP9jrORDgs2qnuiWtLTudqePisO3syDzRzWX423cC8UkMl8G6Xg4ilvQFI4OcAyUbPsRioH5FsKLebpyEkHpBGoWMVg=s0

Lady Aylin de Astrea, Heir Regent
Minister of Interior & Foreign Affairs

dBTswoBCNdPipKC1Taob2JzTPNss8N-xbYq4PLDQdGCupceTaeAJDGlkC5MXl4x-UOLYlDw3BSjjwaB7kL3xXp7Oo7wDbCwBc2xx1vepIhKToJgiQGkERmsTXKBHt-PI-ZTUE6W1=s0

Lord Esmond Reede, Department of Culture Chancellor

0VV6GYTHQl4sKgZ37e5SRa9zJjBcAeBBLIDTVSs2L374TmxeuYcWf9g3mCt2woBnHq0EgaQLDUqpAcQR5JTm4jenmTkGN8KzXCjIejLUWg5TD_aXwPydDZjSUgpPwW1W60lQzhac=s0

Penned by,
Lady Emerald Ferinn-Guenevere, Elysian Post Founder
Event Committee

westbury-signature-demo-version.png

Lotte Dolorem, Minister of Health

GNaBPpL7y8IZ5kmHrOIQFLH54Ebjwnzw66it81SN7GWjA4tMbT-M-dwWoN1Moi8ZubYQhwoXJBpmNnfc8xIrbc80LPWcnH695tCvY3cISsXTMIMG0JdlgGyGjpnjGJOV9R-kVUAj=s0

Spoiler

OOC:

Thank you to @Charbi + @SpaceOddity for entrusting me to host this event.

Thank you to @envy + @Aech Amberace + @Sunflower for your support.

And a big thank you to @gronnravenn for helping me write + plan this event.

All of you are literally the best! 

<3

The festival is from October 22nd to 24th, 2021.

Day 1 is on the 22nd, Day 2 is on the 23rd, and Day 3 is on the 24th.

Each day will start at 5:30pm EST.

Alona runs into the Vanari house and sees her son. She picks him up and begins spins in her gown across the Vanari floor as she yelled out to all whoever may be in the house in a cheerful tune "Oh how delightful! A festival in Elysium and ending it all with a masquerade ball! We must start planning darlings." Alona would hum a tune as she put Voldar down, giving a head pat to him and her daughter Sofiele. 

Spoiler

Alona Heartstring Vanari - Alive somewhere smiling and nodding

Amlet Meserah - Alive somewhere up to something

Otellia - Alive somewhere wandering

Spoiler

A4928D60-3EBF-451E-9578-4D5F9783DBD2.thumb.jpeg.680b33736936038829edcfec35ac8c26.jpeg

ooc

1 hour ago, MokoMochi said:

Alona runs into the Vanari house and sees her son. She picks him up and begins spins in her gown across the Vanari floor as she yelled out to all whoever may be in the house in a cheerful tune "Oh how delightful! A festival in Elysium and ending it all with a masquerade ball! We must start planning darlings." Alona would hum a tune as she put Voldar down, giving a head pat to him and her daughter Sofiele. 

Reveal hidden contents

Alona Heartstring Vanari - Alive somewhere smiling and nodding

Amlet Meserah - Alive somewhere up to something

Otellia - Alive somewhere wandering

Ruby Monet Vanari looks up from her book, laughing at her Aunt's enthusiasm. "That does sound like a wonderful time, Auntie, do you think they would let me play music?" She looks over to Violet, signing as she speaks. "Have you ever been to a treat hunting? Oh, you are in for a sweet surprise." She ruffles her adoptive sister's hair, turning to do the same to Kai. "We are going to have so much fun together!" She exclaims, pulling them both into a tight hug. "Ma!" She calls out to her mother, Frisket Monet Vanari. "Can I take these little gremlins to the festival?" She says, scrunching her nose affectionatly at the kids. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovelyn Dolorem lets out an excited squeal, twirling across her bedroom floor. "Oh, Lu, do you think ma will let us go?" She grabs a fancy feathered fan from the wall, fanning her face dramatically. "Although it might be a little mean, as I'd clearly steal the show." She fawns, giggling to herself. "We have to think of costumes now, don't we? Ooh, I bet I would make a very convincing vampire. Maybe too convincing..." The very pale albino girl frowns.  

Edited by Aech Amberace

14 minutes ago, Aech Amberace said:

Ruby Monet Vanari looks up from her book, laughing at her Aunt's enthusiasm. "That does sound like a wonderful time, Auntie, do you think they would let me play music?" She looks over to Violet, signing as she speaks. "Have you ever been to a treat hunting? Oh, you are in for a sweet surprise." She ruffles her adoptive sister's hair, turning to do the same to Kai. "We are going to have so much fun together!" She exclaims, pulling them both into a tight hug. "Ma!" She calls out to her mother, Frisket Monet Vanari. "Can I take these little gremlins to the festival?" She says, scrunching her nose affectionatly at the kids. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovelyn Dolorem lets out an excited squeal, twirling across her bedroom floor. "Oh, Lu, do you think ma will let us go?" She grabs a fancy feathered fan from the wall, fanning her face dramatically. "Although it might be a little mean, as I'd clearly steal the show." She fawns, giggling to herself. "We have to think of costumes now, don't we? Ooh, I bet I would make a very convincing vampire. Maybe too convincing..." The very pale albino girl frowns.  

*frisket smile as she looks over at her children reading on the missive as well  she begins to think on making things for if as she giggles under her breath with a warm smile following her as she nods over to Ruby*

"Of course my lovelies, Go with your big sister and enjoy yourselfs"

*She soon then enters the kitchen to begin making expiramental jars of a golden translucent cream...she had a couple apples on a stick near the table*

3 hours ago, Aech Amberace said:

Lucina Eiriksdottir Snowell Dolorem Kvitravn reads over the invitation, humming quietly to herself. Her eyes wander over to her younger sister, watching her do her little act. A small smile spread across her face as she stood up from her seat, "Maybe let's not go as vampires since they are being currently hunted  - perhaps we can dress up as fairies? Even maybe a princess?"

Meredith smiles softly as she sees the missive, and with a soft sigh she would gently tuck away the invitation away. "I hope you can forgive me my friends, for I won't be able to stand in your light. Perhaps another day when I am free from my banishment." She mutters to herself, before returning to seek her lover's embrace.

As Alais's would smile softly as she reads the paper before frowning slowly
"ah, Neretius is probably going to forbid me from going.."
as her eyebrows lower crumbling paper before quickly uncrumpling the page
"ah.. it won't hurt to ask him now eh?.."
She'd slowly put the paper away to go and find her lover, skipping each step

Edited by Chees2eycereal