The Vampyre Known as Vukosav: Dead

TojoTime

M a l e d i c t u s   S a n g u i s   D i a b o l i

A n   A c c u r s e d   V a m p y r e   S l a i n

L5yaHNxJkdN7V6Wcnkacj0IB4FyEjTYSI8JPXdywrx-nAh3hDz3rYVaUqzG4kPgOydbf04zQt2jvHu4TEQt0IvaRHHXH9O3SmT8VjCOy_O8PiwyrHFE6MGF1OOQHYO7p9szvyJ8n=s0

aMImD0WblFVbKcaJnM4pJHpszUzjVcGpvtd99HvFHGNlslBIldZ80lzEzwQ52MyhOMUMPOpor9qHV1tFn0g647BZ3fsrAwQGUacB_e2hiqXaIOKKIU-Ukx_aR9ymEplOC5LvBAXR=s0

It is with a proud hand, that these words here laid forth, will carry solace to those victims of the accursed knight known as Vukosav. As on the first night of The Amber Cold, I - who shall not be named, bared arms against this foul creature of the night, and slew him. 

For those unfamiliar, uninformed, or plainly dull, this daemon went by many a name. In the north, among the kingdoms of men, he is known plainly as Nosferathree the Vampyre. Westward, in the jungles of orcs, a creature branded The Beast Impaler sowed chaos in those savage tribes. And in the middle kingdoms, the tales of Moth-Man rung across the land.

Further south in Savoy, it has come my knowing of a man labled The Slasher of Savoy. Under the light of God, I can affirm these creatures be one the same; for in my time of plight, did I behold his unhallowed form. A beastial maw, beset with palar fangs did he posses. Sunken eyes and elven ears forbye. 

Further, did it take the form of a fair lady, alluring and inviting, for I did follow her to my own detriment. 

aMImD0WblFVbKcaJnM4pJHpszUzjVcGpvtd99HvFHGNlslBIldZ80lzEzwQ52MyhOMUMPOpor9qHV1tFn0g647BZ3fsrAwQGUacB_e2hiqXaIOKKIU-Ukx_aR9ymEplOC5LvBAXR=s0

To the Canonists I speak thus: The excommunicated knight, Vukosav Rodomavic, is no more. 

To Gale the Fisher @QizuI speak thus: Those five fish will be collected on request. 

To The Lordship of Du Loc @El PadrecitoI speak thus: I demand land and title as compensation for my efforts.

To The Princedom of Savoy @CaelriaI speak thus: I seek a bride who possess a countenance more lovely than that of all the fair ladies of Almaris - as indemnification for the creatures trickery.

Spoiler

A simple figure in Du Loc hides within the rubble of the capital, the beastial shadow flies in the moon-light. Its' wings outstretched, akin to an accursed butterfly. He wraps himself in the charred blanket, attempting to warm himself from the elements as he rocks in place.

The Moth Man is not dead,

the Moth Man is not dead,

the Moth Man is not dead.

From The shadows a man read the paper, slowly raising an eyebrow he stated "well now, this is interesting! I do hope the lad gets his lady, he really did put in a lot of effort, hunting me down and all..." He then thought about maybe fixing his house, maybe if he brought it up with ando alur's government he might get a tax deduction!

"Seems like he needs to use this an excuse to get a wife. To think he could've just done a favor and asked for nothing in return, but such is the way of man." Maria sighed but laughed regardless. 

5 hours ago, TojoTime said:

Reveal hidden contents

"Aii puto, I'm just a priest you aren't get jack shite" says the Padre.

A Lady in Silver would loft a brow upon the missive's publication, rumbling thus;

"If a brick was not stuck into his mouth and the ashes of his cremated heart spread across the four corners of the world, then I don't believe he's head... everyone knows you need to do those things to kill a vampire for good!"

Lector Isaac Jebediah shakes his head, as the account is relayed to him by Brother Paco.

"That Vukosav fellah' ain't MOTHMAN, I've seen both of these beasts, they AIN'T TH' SAME!"