FOR GREATER MEN

BobBox

Spoiler

This is a metal song, don't click it if you don't want semi-intense music.

[!]  This missive can be found anywhere in the world, from the deepest pits of despair to bright palace walls.

JEhbCKw7mc79matFO9fXlCNM3_pPgXS1YeIe-Wg0atsWG0HJ-1phk4Zg0yaVNBuWrQlCWdAGAHw23-P8IruZ004Kit9pheu5yKynHJYvuaP1Wtcrw1Mz95JVBtbwQvgbxKT7cVRp=s0

The scales of fate.

For Greater Men

WGik8UzwK_RAUopDUBlGA92eh2AOwJoBO_3hoqY38ib_YygYwtbJHgBc1oJr-foHOiFpHLof-tZi62rJf8tnqHAFx1PMUFXkPGKad84oLzTcNTV6M2BMEOmvA4-U1XFnfFWgzAXm=s0

Join me brothers, sisters, and beings. Heed my call.
For long has the city of Ando Alur refused to die.

A void worshipping state - one that has threatened our world.
Long has the void poisoned us and yet this city names itself after such a memory - 
A name that spits on the idea of those greater men who fell when taking it down.

Join me, brothers, sisters, and beings. Heed my call.
We will take down this city once more, for the void is not to be used in such a fashion.

All those who care about the balance of our world, join me.
Raise arms against this state, one of voidal degeneracy.

All those whose philosophy despises such, join me.
Raise arms against this state, one of voidal abuse.

All those who knew the great men who died destroying such, join me.
Raise arms against this state, one of great ignorance.

All those who wish to enjoy the fun, join me.
Raise arms against this state, one of weak flesh and bone.

And to those who rest within, content that magics or armor will keep you safe.
Think of your daughters and sons -
Is their burial worth your toys?

Nothing will stop the vengeful wrath of those who you insult -
The memory of those greater men who have fallen before us.

Let us raise arms together.

For the madness has already begun.
WGik8UzwK_RAUopDUBlGA92eh2AOwJoBO_3hoqY38ib_YygYwtbJHgBc1oJr-foHOiFpHLof-tZi62rJf8tnqHAFx1PMUFXkPGKad84oLzTcNTV6M2BMEOmvA4-U1XFnfFWgzAXm=s0

"Magical fanatics."

An ashen figure remarked, jeweled eyes peering over the missive in lazy manner. He'd tap his ringed finger against the glass he held, a rose-like liquid swaying within. Another step was taken within the city that Dionysus meandered in. His grasp drew onto his hip, procuring forth a miniature umbrella before it was placed within his drink. A quirked smile took residence over his monotone features. His words spoken in a drawl, tipped in smooth baritone.

"Finally, now I can delude myself to thinking I'm in a tropical island instead of here."

Two spires loomed over the voidal city, casting its grim contour over the forest. The flayed skin of a man flew high over, inscribed within was a pentagon- an augury of what was to come.

”I best make tea for all the strangers that shall flock to my land,” echoed from those hollow towers. 

Kin took the poster off the table it was left on in Yong Ping rolling it up to show his higher ups later

A Faithful Hound agrees with this message.

Roused from the ever deep slumber that was often to dull his sharpened mind, The Hierophant beheld the missive in grasp of frigid ferrum, beholding it with wroth that stirred his essence, his very being reawakened from the dim memory, now peeled back and fresh

"They took him.......from me......his foolish honor indebted him to a final task....and it is their fault that he is gone......I shall join this hunt....for my lost Brother. Let the bloody hatred consume me once more."