On Anne Eleanore Pruvia, 395 E.S.

Crevel

PqmCvrMx9eVC5zr1JqRxYKEjrQVs3rxrgCENmoNg1I4ra-846Yq-idcYVSBROLPp5FLIX-NkJg5048gIA59C9Qrx9-x8YXeqzuogKC2EYTgAUPrMDqx7zmN4RxIK6siYE451Y5ft=s0

On Anne Eleanore Pruvia

WjfxNY4Z0FwZKHj8v2g62TtGf-rTORa9dkMt2CAdAR50YpkKqlMhv2Me5qe4sFBZbNRrL6WXGlCQxZgXU8EZsBY7Y-EjTuWEo-8ZHapTj7S0AlJuJL9Y0UEkzrMTw7u_MFJq1tn0=s0

395 E.S.

iQDOgxjekXeQ9GMEBdBzb38AsYDS3YzIwaK_DJz9_7p6O4tK01l8XvuPIXj-N_XaGO6TgXlum1cKcfqNfUFoO8oGjKixXDlhfAlH2hfVNzpSh8I6R4BOD19lKyPTqeiAmp5RRJHI=s0

Let it be known henceforth that Anne Eleanore Pruvia, daughter of Simon Pruvia and Anne Pruvia, and wife to Otto August Barbanov-Morovar, has been found by the Patriarchate of Jorenus to not be a Herald of Azdromoth as previously rumoured. After an extensive body search by two trustworthy women, it was concluded that there were no body markings likened to those seen on heralds in the past. While there were suspicions due to how close she was with her father, a known herald, it seems as if Simon entered into this pact with the destructive Daemon Azdromoth on his lonesome without the knowledge of his family prior.

Anders Cardinal Jorenus

Patriarch of Jorenus, Bishop of Henrikev,

Prelate of the Priesthood

In a distant keep, a Paladin read through the missive made by the Bishop, before folding it closed and aiming to hand it off to someone else..  "- Well, suppose that's one less Pruvia to worry about." Aer'dir mumbles to himself.

Eleanore enjoyed the loving presence of her family that evening, relieved to finally be free of such terrible rumors.

Otto August from within the confines of the Royal Residential went on a seemingly endless rant; "First you proved innocence to the paladins of Elysium and now proved innocence to the church, who in Godan's name is creating these empty rumor's!" He continued about the old room in a furious upset, placing things around the room and organizing just for the sake of it, "It's likely that dastardly horrid mother of vyrs!-" He proclaimed boldly, stopping in his doings then to ponder the thought further as he scratched a chin hair "Hm. I'll scribble on a white tunic 'I'm niet an Azdrazi!' for vy." With this the man concluded his rambunctious afternoon, retiring to his study for some studying...

"Simply put, indubitably so - was there ever any doubt?" comments Antonius Vilac to his regarded friend Simon Pruvia.

15 minutes ago, Milenkhov said:

"Simply put, indubitably so - was there ever any doubt?" comments Antonius Vilac to his regarded friend Simon Pruvia.

"Sa'vi." Simon merely says in passing to his regarded friend Antonius Vilac.

"A precarious thing, rumors," remarked Edmond of Sava, as he looked upon Eleanore with an expression betraying sympathy beneath its familiar stoicism. "It is a common and unfortunate reality - that people like to create monsters of others so that they might, by that virtue, seem less monstrous themselves."

Alexandros is delighted to hear the news of his good friends innocence! "No dragon could be such a good boating partner!" he declared, OF COURSE that made sense.

Anne Caroline still seemed not to believe the missive. "If given time, they are able to conceal the markings. And I am not Anne Pruvia, I am Anne Caroline of Oren, Duchess of Auvergne and no longer married to that adulterous gecko." She turned to her desk as to pen a letter to the paladins which had told Anne of her 2nd daughter's corruption.