Looking to Play Son

Cjmate

I'm looking for a family to join and play as a son, preferably in Oren or in a Human family. 

I'm OK with playing a particular backstory or personality type, or use a particular skin. 

Come play Bruces son Henry! Bruce is a lieutenant in Savoy, and owns its famous fitness center, Summerside Fitness! He doesn't have a wife, but an adopted or bastard son is all the same! Will be very stern, yet proud father

1 hour ago, MonkeMan said:

Come play Bruces son Henry! Bruce is a lieutenant in Savoy, and owns its famous fitness center, Summerside Fitness! He doesn't have a wife, but an adopted or bastard son is all the same! Will be very stern, yet proud father

was going to come in here to look But Bruce/Monke is a great rpper you should take this up!

We have a human family within Oren. as well as a Son who is free and ready to be played.
if you want some information please do feel free to send me a dm at #6276.

Posts with information of family etc..
this is not needed to be read ofc..
https://wiki.lordofthecraft.net/index.php?title=Supreme_Order_of_Exalted_Owyn

But do they have a musin wrestling team in Oren? I believe not! 

1 hour ago, MonkeMan said:

But do they have a musin wrestling team in Oren? I believe not! 

but do you have powdered wigs!? or fancy tea partys!?

We have wigs we nail into orenian skulls! And tea parties at the palace every years!! We also have catacombs to explore, a vibrant countryside, and the first public swim team in the realms! Join Bruce and become a part of a loving family dedicated to being great

Thanks all. I went with Harald. Can a moderator lock this thread?