The Glorious Return of a Toxic Apple

Eldritch Lagomoprha

Hello everyone,

So i'm finally back after my mental breakdown where i stepped down from my position as a Moderator but went out in a blazing explosion of insanity, it's been just over 2 years if my memory serves me correctly. Now that I am back I want to try and reintroduce myself to the community as a lot has changed in my time away in terms of the server and community and also in my own life. No longer will the main goal for my characters be to obtain power instead their goals will be to solidify themselves in positions where they can protect the weak and serve their people with integrity. As for me as a person I ended up getting myself a job at Amazon but was eventually fired due to health reason and now I work as a security guard instead, I have managed to move into my own home and am no longer sleeping on my friend's living room floor and i now have 2 cats and a hamster that have helped me to feel like i am actually useful for something and have given me a sense of purpose. I hope that in time everyone will be able to see how far i have come from the terrible person i used to be.

Hey! Welcome back to the sever. There's been a couple changes over the past two years, namely Vortex, a crafting and gathering system, was implemented and removed, though the nodes for farming resources still exist, so not everything might go as you'd expect it to go in vanilla MC.

Other than that - If you'd like to get any help getting started again, feel free to reach out to any community team member or make a /creq in game and we'll do our best to respond when we can! You can also find me on discord [ N¡ck#4884 ], here on the forums, or in game (Polysemic) if you have any questions!

Above all else, be sure to have fun and create fun for others while creating interesting stories together!