ST Announcement - Nobody was Kung Fu Fighting

ScreamingDingo

Been in the chi community for three years now sad to see it go but happy for those who role played with us thank you!

damn.,

I am sad to hear this but this won’t stop me from being a monk and continue what I love to do and share aspects of what life style I follow (sorry didn’t see my original comment posted)

Edited by StarGazzer

Guess I can't roleplay as Po from Kung Fu Panda anymore smfh.

Oh no, what a loss.

F

Were the Hou-Zi that monkey race that Mason wrote a bunch of lore for just so he could play as a Saiyan?

10 years ago, I would've been all for this, but the modern game today is so diverse and off the wall already that I don't see why this is being removed. 

Look at Oren over the past 10 years: they literally went from the Dark Ages to Victorian Europe. I wouldn't be surprised if guns were added to the game at this point, so I don't see why people can't do kung fu chi magic, especially with there being an in-game Asian-based community now.

59 minutes ago, Cjmate8 said:

10 years ago, I would've been all for this, but the modern game today is so diverse and off the wall already that I don't see why this is being removed. 

Look at Oren over the past 10 years: they literally went from the Dark Ages to Victorian Europe. I wouldn't be surprised if guns were added to the game at this point, so I don't see why people can't do kung fu chi magic, especially with there being an in-game Asian-based community now.

if u thinks guns are ever being added uve lost the plot entirely

and the reason it was removed is on the post