A call for change

Based1Salmon

To (@Lomiei)Erwin Bishop (who has seemingly lost the titles he valued so highly), 

I am not a vengeful person, nor do I wish your family to be hurt by such a challenge as this.

Alas, you have seemingly hurt your family enough yourself so I find myself in the position where I am no longer conflicted on this matter.

You are guilty of kidnapping, ruining lives, ruining relationships, manipulation, and leaving a trail of pain and misery wherever you go.

At first I thought I was your only victim and with that I was willing to remain silent,

but now that I hear what you have done to those around you and those unfortunate enough to share blood with you or bear your children I have had enough. I challenge you to a duel to the final breath to be fought with the weapons of your choice at a neutral location. The time and jurisdiction will remain your choice and other terms will be set beforehand between seconds. This is both a challenge against you and the tolerance of your actions. As custom dictates you must appoint a second to send your response to the challenge in a timely manner.

-Stephanie @Based1Salmon

Alija says "You know Reinmar would be a cool duel ground, we'd allow it, right, Johann?"

Dame Lynette Mendez finds the missive before blinking in shock. "What????" She asks herself, "Steph, what have you done this time, my Dear??" The Crow Knight sucks in her breath before hurrying off to find her daughter and demand to be her second.

Edited by CopOwl

Carlos Mendez shrugs, rolling his eye as he snagged up the missive from his wife Lynette and read over it.

Klaus Barclay opens his mouth to comment, but remembers something which happened many years ago, quickly sealing it after.

"What the..." ponders one Eirik Baruch!

[!] A letter arrives to the workdesk of Stephanie. A piece of paper inside, reading the words; 'Outrageous. I reject.'

44 minutes ago, Lomiei said:

[!] A letter arrives to the workdesk of Stephanie. A piece of paper inside, reading the words; 'Outrageous. I reject.'

*A letter goes back to Erwin a few days after the rejection was received reading*: “Why monsieur, are you afraid of a woman?”
(Transcripts of these correspondences are easy to come by in haense)

Henry Bishop feels a sudden and potent pain pierce his chest as he senses more drama involving his bloodline. He roared out in pain as he watched his descendants yet again do more to his legacy. Meanwhile, Henry's skygod was also screeching in pain due to the document being in All Bold.

(No hate OOCly to anybody of course)

Emelya Eloise Kortrevich reads the paper, her face twisted in confusion, "Ea must get to the bottom of this, he is a prospective Knight and, ea suppose, a friend. Vy better be ready to answer, Mister Bishop... and honestly." She shoved the paper in her pocket, keeping it handy.

7 hours ago, Based1Salmon said:

*A letter goes back to Erwin a few days after the rejection was received reading*: “Why monsieur, are you afraid of a woman?”
(Transcripts of these correspondences are easy to come by in haense)

"Do I smell COWARDICE on one of our men of Haense?" The Armsman sniffs the air which Erwin was in. "Duel in the hippodrome! The citizens can have popcorn." The man proceeds to get the corn kernels ready, along with a pot, some butter, and some salt. "I wonder if I should caramelize them.."