The Jade Peace

Xarkly

Valkskej i ve Drezjir

THE JADE PEACE

bKdx7L00z-2y2GSZ6vQNaxJBalygh4ItYMHEglS6qwXTuQXfYkXAckzWB63gNgttpIPqV9kvrNBP74aiOsjdJEvBTkUmG-42Ih9PTYx62C-8rCEEjBfADrFG7mkkxT6qHre5xwpV=s1600OBWrw8UAB2ZRQxDY_U-mqKyLe5uBaEZYGosmJuA9Yu_nzKkoCLxVeJ_phx3xjqoL9jVPgu-eleKLpAsjOWjFxIBIr3sZmGncV3zOQOtHgezlR3ZywSQxFRqHKZM6qPv5qqPG5YOE=s1600

Agreed on this 14th day of Vzmey and Hyff of 395ES

Between the Kongzem of Hanseti-Ruska and the Jade State of Yong Ping

VALKSEJ I VE DREZJIR

9f44978236da4d9eaa716ed396aab356.png

ARTICLE I: NON-AGGRESSION

The Jade State and the Kongzem do pledge, upon their honour, that they shall:

I.I: Refrain from engaging in conflicts that engage in conflict which puts them at odds with one another, and no conflict between the peoples or Houses of either nation shall be condoned;

I.II: Enforce responsibility on their peoples to obey the laws of the other when visiting their domain;

I.III: Commit to the resolution of disputes diplomatically, and not through force of arms.

ARTICLE II: TRADE

II.I: Agree to trade specialty goods free of tariff.

ARTICLE III: DECLARATION OF FRIENDSHIP

III.I: Recognize their peoples ongoing friendship and commit to act in good faith with regards to their ally in geopolitical matters;

III.II: Extradite peoples detained for suspected crimes to either the Jade State or the Kongzem for proper trial.

ARTICLE IV: DURATION

IV.I: Uphold the terms of this Peace for five years from the date of signing;

IV.II: Allow for reparations for any violations of this Peace to be made within two years before the Peace shall be null and void.

IV JOVEO MAAN

His Royal Majesty SIGISMUND III by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia and Astfield, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera.

kaDgh42nmyxGXRDD8lCVrmgxdnwB1lVHGref026S6_SQGovVzrwPuxy4xX4okPmRvyMxNHeFBXnRWaf9p6hxBoKXGQ5YY5Xc1LUQvyseRLkJzy364TMWxcW6_rZiVJxZgvOskzNK=s0

Tianrui Ren, Zhu of Yong Ping

QfDNbGavZsKpQ8Kl7J7u4z5mIt2O30A1XJnX1UvNMrv7WKjm-1nebVWq7Hlcs7Z-_782hxtVQUgtYYOymyu1u0YNR6JxCK_GHiq73uDIGk9g_if1g1ebzYbbwvC3y3XUsS-ZZG32=s1600

Hirano Nanako, Chancellor of Yong Ping

J-tFtv1y7NcEl9CFj3Tsdf9dh1dtUaJmcU_vfQ0Xt8Z5ZmGBGCkISEv3ETNlSMP6lan_PwEbd4Zp7iOmLATNtWzppzGxT9fCn97sB_9OgnNX5XIaGlilL44WuCoHOISN7vKjXwge=s1600

Erwin Bishop, Haenseni Ambassador to Yong Ping

Erwin Bishop smiles the sun's smile as he reads the treaty with his name at the bottom. "It vas ein pleasure to draft und sign zhis treaty vith du, @Tentoa, may zhis agreement soon bear fruit und see us prosper." Erwin sends in a letter to the Yong Ping Chancellor. 'This is only the beginning'. he thought to himself.