A Mandate from the Crown: Reform

Terry

AL4Ul6zN7gzQchYFVcuGOLWoJePH7p5pp_awVVZRAZXjEz_86JfclHc7Ql2TV425LskOHF5Ag8OzGDgCrPYIC0ZRHB_YTFAX3z0P0wQBPrKOg2tqWDi9JBuTF2eXIx3VdMwhFEZ4=s1600

13th of the Amber Cold, SA 46

(October 18th, 2021)

ᚾᚨᚱᚺ-ᛞᚨ-ᚾᚨᚴᚺᚢᛗ'ᚢᚱ-ᛞᚨ-ᛟᚱᚡᚢᛚ-ᚾᚨᚴᚺᛁᛗᛁᚱᚨᛉ

A MANDATE OF REFORM

ᚡᛖᛚᛖᚱᚨᚴ-ᛟᛉ-ᛞᚨ-ᛟᚾᛟᚱ'ᚴᚨᛞᚱᛖᛚ'ᚾᚨᚱᚺᛖ

To My Fellow Dwedmar and Fine Folk of Urguan:

In the ancient realms of centuries past, the dwarven lords met in council to discuss the future of their kingdom under the lead of Under-King Thorik Grandaxe. They saw a future for Urguan beyond its centralized capital hold, where yrrommar and friends of the Brathmordakin, beardless as they may be, should share in the wide lands of the kingdom. It was in this council that a dream was born, and the future of all dwarfdom determined; the Grand Kingdom.

From that point on- with few short eras of exception- the Grand Kingdom would endure as the primary dwarven faction. With the Grand Kingdom’s presence, the world would be ensured its traditions of order, creation and honor, and most certainly those residing within were chief among its protection and allies in its fight for civilization.

In the realm of Arcas there were few beyond the dwedmar alone in such a grand fight, but it is with great pride that I gaze upon the mountains and their shadows cast over a prosperous realm of numerous peoples, united through a common investment in the lands. But there is no denying the fact that there are few who feel respected beyond the order of tenant and landlord, few who feel pride in the sacred standard of the orange and gray.

It has come to my attention of the desire for a reform of our vassalage system at its most basic roots, a desire which I share vision in. Whilst I cannot yet divulge much of what has been worked on so far, I shall say that it is my hope that I can reveal a new system which shall include all those that call Urguan their home in some fashion. A system which rewards those that work hard, and gives proper assistance to those who may need it. 

With this said, l see fit to call for a Grand Assembly, the likes of which I expect will show how dedicated we are to the Grand Kingdom as a whole, dwedmar and yrrommar, all citizens of the empire. Here all shall be welcome to share the vision for a new system of the Grand Kingdom, to determine the future cooperation and management of its realm. 

Narvak oz Urguan

Narvak oz Brathmordakin

Grand King of Urguan, Lord of Clan Frostbeard,

Thane of Rhewenholm, Great-Grandson of Rhewen

10cacb7fda48bd5ba87d14f96f2a8c59.png

OOC:

Spoiler

The Grand Assembly will be held this Saturday, the 23rd, at 5pm EST.