bored. tired. ama

ydegirl

ive been on this hellscape for two years(?) now, my 2 year anniversary coming up on november 2nd (which is when i have my endo appointment)

yeah...... ask me anything

1 minute ago, Tigergiri said:

Favourite rp scene go

none i hate them all

actually probably in savoy during the social season/blossoming bc we were all just memeing around lol

how has your day been?

what's your favorite character that you've RP'd so far and why?

what is someone else's character that you've seen that's been your favorite and why?

what are your thoughts on me?

9 minutes ago, UnBaed said:

how has your day been?

what's your favorite character that you've RP'd so far and why?

what is someone else's character that you've seen that's been your favorite and why?

what are your thoughts on me?

it was good :3 we're currently watching mi aunts poodle for the next few days

probably theodora! theodora was rlly funny and i wanted to stray away from typical orenian noble rp (which i think i did good at, while still keeping aspects of noble rp in her). honestly she was a rlly fun character to play with a lot of arcs, intentional and unintentional. also her kids. i loved her kids.

probably a tie between blanche therese, moliana, and renee antoinette. i liked blanche because she captured the perfect orenian noble woman, but was more than just "im the emperors daughter hehe xD". i think shannon did rlly good with roleplaying as her, and you could see her flaws along with her perfections. it was rlly nice to be around blanche tbh! 

moliana because i like the balance of edgy spooky rp you do with her and day-to-day slice of life rp. i find that for me, its a balance i really can't keep. also i enjoy ur emotes and the little intricate details you include. someone once told me you take long to emote, but its worth it bc at the end you get a really good emote. also i like reading ur writing on her

renee antoinette because honestly? she was just a major *****. and i ate it up. shes always been one of my favourite characters that i got to roleplay with, even if it was every so often. i'd never rlly seen someone roleplay a high-standing character like that.

i love ur writing, and i loveee ur emotes. ur writing is very detailed and intricate, yet also has this kinda.. fantastical feel to it. additionally: i love ur art, and ur characters. also ur skins, which are rlly cool and interesting. its something that you can't replicate, even if you wanted to. i've never rlly gotten the chance to interact with you oocly/outside of mc, save for a few times, so most of my thoughts are based around you're characters. but you do seem pretty nice and chill.

Been here 10 years, please get out while you can. What is your favorite color? Favorite juice? And favorite animal

16 hours ago, MonkeMan said:

Been here 10 years, please get out while you can. What is your favorite color? Favorite juice? And favorite animal

its too late :( 

1 orangey pink

2 orange juice

3 black cats 

On 10/21/2021 at 2:57 PM, MissAnneDrey said:

none i hate them all

actually probably in savoy during the social season/blossoming bc we were all just memeing around lol

Reveal Thy flower