Suggestions for a Great Variety of Frustrating People

Orlanth

SUGGESTIONS FOR A GREAT VARIETY OF FRUSTRATING PEOPLE 

A Public Response to Velsyni Indoren, from Diomé Indoren

Spoiler

This letter serves as a public response and to a letter written by my dear cousin, Velsyni Indoren. I advise all who find themselves reading this letter to first familiarize themself with the contents of hers, as I will be directly responding to it. 

Firstly, I have a suggestion for those Mali who believe they are Valah,

Simply put, stop your foolishness immediately. I have, in my own time, spent decades among humans and their settlements and met many other Mali who have. I mean not to suggest there cannot be elves that live among humans and humans that live among elves, rather, there must be recognition of equals. Any elf who pledges their life to a human king as a human does to another degrades themself as they feel to realize they shall long outlive the king they serve. To stand among humans as equals is tolerable, but to lick the boots of boot lickers is an action of degeneracy.

Secondly, I have a suggestion for those Mali frustrated by the Mali who believe they are Valah,

In my personal experience, the most effective way to stomp out unceasing stupidity is to crush it. Often, a hive mind of such intolerable idiots manifests itself similar to a cockroach, it may be dealt with tediously through force, but is not intelligent enough to be reasoned with. Such has been seen to have great effect in years past as demonstrated through the decimation of Lyria. Eradication is most tedious, but also most effective.

Thirdly, I have a suggestion regarding Mali’ker culture,

It is unfortunately factual that our people have been scattered entirely since the dissolution of Renelia, although it is not as though we have completely disappeared. In fact, what ought to have happened is a diaspora of dark elven culture and yet that has not happened. The reality of the situation is that the exact opposite has occurred and the Mali’ker have chosen to assimilate to whichever culture they just so happen to have been around. I myself have never been incredibly religious and would excuse others for being the same yet it seems they have completely forgotten their ancestors and abandoned them for other gods. A good group of our race still seems to foolishly believe they are thin Orcs, and bathe accordingly. Many others are foolish enough to dedicate themselves to Xan and become paladins. The state of the paladins is another matter completely but in short, they have fallen far into corruption from the days of fighting Inferi and none ought to join their ranks, let alone ‘ker. 

Fourthly, I have a suggestion regarding the situation of race-mixing,

It is regrettable that there is such a large population of ‘ker that find themselves unable to mingle within their own race but ultimately I do not believe it shall be the ultimate destruction of our race and if such becomes such a concern to our people it could, in turn, become far more dangerous than mixing. To illustrate why it is best to look towards the other of Malin’s blood for what may occur should we obsess ourselves with racial purity. For that, we look to the Mali’thill where we can easily see that the consequence that comes with desiring such a degree of purity is horrific levels of inbreeding. Through this horrid incest, they become stupid and weak, finding themselves constantly subjected to other races as seen most recently with the cowardice that led to Haelunor hiding behind Savoy. There is one more thing to suggest regarding race-mixing that I feel I must express concern for. Should any Mali, let alone ‘ker, mix with any other race of descendant, they deserve to be shunned, or even killed. There is no greater crime of reproduction than to bear a child that is subjected to the curses of two races. 

Finally, I have a suggestion for my cousin Velsyni directly,

Aries has been gone for many years now, and whilst I understand your need to mourn, I suggest you do your best to move past denial and acknowledge that the accident happened so that you may move past it.

Signed,

Diomé Indoren

tgKLEwo17VCCrLCdbPnJDRxsg2x9mGy9EtlfJnTqH_WjMdEPnZwMGM5-8tgU7lNvRvdG9-mXoWhcmhlvpyd-j13Fkph7YS7d1iI_YU2efhMjMYalGZkHcxTRV9hZMHha2vRzkAro=s1600

Velsyni did not bother to even read her cousin's response, as she had already moved on to new matters of concern. In particular, she had now started exploring the enigma of the newly-appeared mystery grapefruit in her cupboard- which someone had placed there purely for the purpose of confusing the poor, manic woman.

Ill need a tl;dr, but obviously yall worked hard on formulating this and are seeking to start a conversation and suggest reasonable changes to improve rp, so..

+1