TO THE FALL OF DRAGONKIN III

Goon

Within chantry hall, canticles murmured low would be heard - the dozens of candles lining the floor, unlit in preparation for the rancor to come, save for ten that yet burned bright...

"If this is to end in fire, then we shall all burn together..."

In the darkened land of fell Mist and cold Rain, there stood a tyrant clad in stygian abyss, holding the many relics of one long since lost. "I will lead a great and terrible army......this smattering is just the beginning......all that have been to blame for the loss of my Hound shall meet his fang from my own hand....HE WILL BE AVENGED!" The beast screamed into the night, lofting a horrid spear of might and ruination under the light of the burning, gleaming tree...

Within the confines of a glimmering forge of deific nature a lone highlander hammered away in preparation of the coming calamity. Sweat forming upon his brow as he hammered away at the piece of hot metal, sparks of ember flicking off with each it.

"As our duty demands, the sun shall not set."

"Let the hunt begin!" A elf adorn in armor celebrates the upcoming fight! 

Tianrui Ren reads over the missive, rolling it and stowing a copy in the sleeves of his hanfu.

"It seems the false dragon rears its head again."

Within a keep afar rang bells of preparation, heavy steps sounding about as many readied themselves for what is written to come. Despite the lively appearance of the roadside town, a dour note underlined it all. 

Mayilun kept away in her quarters, sharpening her father's blades with a faint grin. 

A lone body donned in green accoutrement would acknowledge the rallying call and the dying vestiges of order, arranging an assortment of paraphernalia and impedimenta to his travelling haversacks and carryalls, making certain that he would carry the materials needed to scribe of such a coming occurrence, for he felt it right that someone be there to merely spectate.

An inflamed huff then emanated from that fellow, a series of coughs following soon after as he began to trudge down the dirt road, beginning his long journey into the western forests of the realm, eager to witness the impending conflict.

An elf clad in white robes walked picked up a white helmet donned with Ivory "I had warned everyone upon this realm. if only they would have listened.." The elf spoke as he motioned for his associates to arm themselves "it is soon our words will prove value.." he told them as he stood up atop the remains of Aaz Hahdrim

"Let the land be taint-free" The Young Elf said whilst fishing at a lake

A vasoyevi would be seen reading the letter in her chambers, her brows wrinkled over the title Azdromoth "I pray to Godan that those devils are dealt with quickly," she said, her jaws clenching in anger.