THE THREE CALLS OF THE NEW MERCATORE

Gambit

Die Schlacht von Aljubarrota
------------------------- An illustration of the M.R.A at the battle of Dobrov. -------------------------

------

Upon this day, marked by my return from hiding and refuge, I give unto thee faithful and loyal Mercatorii, as the last of the bloodline for the Mother herself, and her and GODS most loyal servant, three calls to which any good Mercatore of faith should answer.

I: A CALL OF DECLARATION, US MERCATORE
II: A CALL TO THE FAITHFUL MERCATORE
III: A CALL TO THE SOLDIER MERCATORE

---------------------------------------------------

A CALL OF DECLARATION, US MERCATORE

"My Lord GOD, I wish for LIFE."
                                        -Book of Mother, Unto Thee, 1:1.

To my return, I see a lifeless corpse of defenseless kin, one that has lost its ability to protect its own women and children. So, it is upon these revelations, that the second time in the history of the Mercatore, we loyal to our blood take up arms in an organized manner such as the Mass of Mothers Most Loyal and Faithful Soldiers to safeguard our future. The Mass of Mothers Most Loyal and Faithful Soldiers henceforth referred to as Mothers Mass, shall act to protect Mercatorii within all of Almaris, this shall, and will extend to, however lot limited, the protection of Mercatorii: Business, Militias, private individuals, and any Mercatorii under unjust condition.

The Mothers Mass and her Security Forces shall lay at the command of the Second Great Committee of Liberation and Statehood, and shall serve no other entity, unless in joint operation.

A CALL TO THE FAITHFUL MERCATORE

"Lo and attend, for I am the Lord GOD, and I am in the foremost part of heaven. Though the spring flower withers and the fruit of the tree falls to the ground, My Word lasts into the eve of the world, and the fruit of virtue cannot rot."
                                        -Scroll of Virtue, 1:1-2.

It has been but four score since myself, I had created the most holiest inquisition of the True Faith and had destroyed the paganist, heretical fornicators of lust, and destroyed their icons of sin. Yet, in every corner there is shadow, with shadow, it blocks God's most holy light, from that shadow grows sin... Its gowns and scuttles in the mind, till the victim falls to such heretical nonsense... it appears, with the disappearance of my father, and the dissolution of his post-instated figureheads, that Holy and

Just Organization become what it sought to remove from the ground of God's light. It itself had become yet another icon of sin. To be Mercatorii is not simply nationality, ethnicity, or identity, but ideology. A manifestation of the soul and destruction of the sinner. This is what my father told me as he returned from the Wars of Rubern, that is what my Grandfather believe, and though he was just and he was brave, though he kept the commandments and stayed his course, he was not enough loyal to God, to The Mother.

He believed that a Mercatorii's place was subservient to lick the boots of an Emperor, yet still makes ends meet.

Yet, upon my familial expectation, akin to conscription into this slavery of a deceiving kind, within my brief service, I was enlightened from a vision for the Mother, and I brought to my fellow Mercatore revolution. However, there was no fire to light my way, and as such, by glorious GOD and Merciful Mother, I started my own, and that torch was carried to the end. The Mercatorii Republican Army was the single vanguard for a true state of which the Mercatore would be free. However, now, as it stands it is no longer such the organization that I shaped it to be.

It has now devolved, it is laughable that they are now in collaboration with the same men who attempted to hang me long ago, for then I went into hiding, yet now, I, Aleksey Ein Aryskiy, the first Handia of the M.R.A and it's visionary, return. And it is I, Aleksey Ein Aryskiy, who now declares the end of oppression from the coward's heel, the Third War of Liberation from the plot to subjugate to us Mercatore by the Orenian boot.

A CALL TO THE SOLDIER MERCATORE

"I am Owyn Son of Godwin, servant of the Lord, called to prophetic vocation in His service."
                                        -Scroll of Spirit, 2:2.

It is hereby, the Second Great Committee of Liberation and Statehood, declared a state of civil-disobedience, embargo, and war between the Mass of Mothers Most Loyal and Faithful Soldiers, and her Security Forces, against the 'Holy' Orenian Empire, and any Mercatorii whom have, and will continue from this point on to collaborate with it, or its subjects.

To the aforementioned collaborators, I remind you, how you stood at Dobrov, shoulder pressed against each other, facing down seemingly impossible odds, yet, even then, you fought against the Blue Coats, in both my name and GODS. Yet now all those who were lost in the Pale to Redenford, even to all of Outer Arentania seemly disappointed as they view you from the Seven Skies.

We, as a people, must end this dreadful ethnic war, we've found what we've been fighting for, will you wake up and assist us in stopping this complication? This question I press not only to you, collaborators, but to every Mercatorii man, women, and child, the Patriotic Cause calls you yet again, in order for a future generation to answer the same call.

It is now in closing, we proclaim, Oh' by sweet merciful GOD we shall have our home again.

Glory to the Mercatore, and our promised free state - Declared by Aleksey Ein Aryskiy, First Handia, and last of the Aryskiy bloodline of Mother Mercatore.

Spoiler

You've been had, trolled even, here, take your hat. Eat it. In shock. I've fooled you. Bamboozaled you. You must be face palming right now. Blushing even. Embarrassed? Though so. I have gotten you, "trolled" you. You fool, go on now, seeth, cope, mald even.

maybe I'll do this for real one day, but, But I’m afraid you’ve been misinformed. You are not here to receive a gift, nor have you been called here by the individual you assume, although you have indeed been called. You have all been called here, into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune. A labyrinth with no exit. A maze with no prize. You don’t even realise you are trapped. Your lust for blood has driven you in endless circles, chasing the cries of children in some unseen chamber, always seeming so near. Yet somehow out of reach. But you will never find them. None of you will. This is where the story ends. And to you, my brave volunteer, who somehow found this job listing, not intended for you. Although there was a way out planned for you, but I have a feeling that’s not what you want. I have a feeling you are right where you want to be. I am nearby. This place will not be remembered, and the memory of everything can finally begin to fade away, as the agony of every tragedy should. And to you monsters trapped in the corridors, be still, and give up your spirits. They don’t belong to you. For most of you, I believe there is peace or perhaps war, waiting for you after the smoke clears. Although for one of you, the darkest pit of hell is waiting to swallow you whole. So don’t keep the devil waiting, friend. My daughter, if you can hear me, I knew you would return aswell. It’s in your nature to protect the innocent. I’m sure that on that day, the day you were shut out, and left to die, no one was there to lift you up into their arm, the way you lifted them into yours. And then, what became of you? I should’ve known you wouldn’t be content to disappear. Not my daughter. I couldn’t save you then, so let me save you now. It’s time to rest, for you, and for those you’ve carried into your arms, this ends. For all of us. End of communication.

Spoiler