Daggers, Bedtime Stories, Wine, and Private Armies (Le diable sur ton épaule #2)

Based1Salmon

Welcome back everyone to our second of Le diable sur ton épaule!! So a lot has happened in this short month or two, I’ve tried Orenian wine, Georg Ludovar made an oopsie, and a few other things.

So let’s start with a bedtime story. Now you may or may not have heard this one before. Once upon a time there was a young woman, she wasn’t the brightest due to her youth nor the most beautiful (but in her eyes and in most others she looked wonderful)( ok maybe she was the most beautiful. I can’t tell as I’m trying to decipher near decade old diary entries alright? Cool back to the story.) She didn’t know many other people her age growing up but she did read quite a bit, in fact at times books were her only friend, they provided an escape a perfect world, a world where there wasn’t ulterior motives and where young women were carried off by majestic princes to a land of magic and happiness. What she didn't realize is the closest thing to that in the real world was a mix of alcohol, cactus green, and same sex relationships!!. One day after she moved with her parents to a certain city in the north where showing skin is a ‘sin’ and there she met a young(ish) man. Now he was quite a few years older than her and he was also seeking the hand of another, alas over time the two started talking and the man twisted the naive girl around his finger with his lies, sweet nothings, and the fairy-tale mindset that she possessed believing it to actually be true. Now this continued on for months though eventually the young man who was about 18 at the time met the girl's parents. She was close to 14 at the time (if my math is correct it may be off though but around that age). As any smart person would, the parents said no and tried to stop her from seeing him again, though it didn't help and eventually they started seeing each other again, and this time he proposed and in the heat of the moment, his arms wrapped around her, she said yes. This was a bad decision and soon after this she realized this and gave the ring back saying she needed to think, but the young man did not give up. He sent letters telling of how he risked his life for her and country and life was nothing without her. While in reality he cared nothing for her and saw her only as some future breeding stock. Finally she broke down and accepted. As soon as she was back in his grasp he whisked her away to Sedan to keep her from her parents but eventually she managed to get home to her mother and father and from there they helped her escape the situation. And all's well that ends well, well at least whenever the man in question (he knows who he is, she says hi by the way) is lying in a shallow grave.

Now onto my favorite!!!!!!!

Wine and Daggers!!!!

So lets see, the best dagger for self defense and murdering your ex, I personally would go with a stiletto as one of my friends tells me if goes very well strapped to the thigh under a dress and I've used them enough that I know how but it is really up to your personal preference!!!!!.

Wine, well I tried a few recently and none stuck out, I’d stick with Fennic Wines until further notice though Orenian is passable.

Private Armies!!!

So, as we all know I am an expert on military tactics (yeah no I'm really not). So to make up for my lack of expertise in siege warfare I direct my viewers to James Maelstorm of the blue desert company but he may be busy so as I always say, stick with the poison and let the men kill each other by the thousands.

For our Love Story

Well, I lost a bet, the absolutely beautiful Adrianna Barclay did get back together with her pet Charles Darkwood according to my sources, sorry all of you fans of one of them out there, I don’t know what to tell ya!

For Our Last Section I Present Georg Artur Ludovar!! 

So at the time of writing this is fairly recent but at the Masquerade during the hide and seek game he decided to tell the young daughter of Isabella Decaden to jump off the roof and not die, this ended in her getting a broken leg and the party ending. Very responsible George!

Well that is all for this issue, I hope you enjoyed it!! No illustrations this time but plenty of content, thank you for reading and have a great day. Remember, shoulders and ankles must show!!!

-Farley

"'Farley', Ich can see who this ist..." Charles Darkwood spoke, still mourning and coping with the death of his great-grandfather. "Lies, all of it; und its Adrianna Darkwood, has been fur the last...eight years." He scoffed.

4 hours ago, Based1Salmon said:

Well, I lost a bet, the absolutely beautiful Adrianna Barclay did get back together with her pet Charles Darkwood according to my sources, sorry all of you fans of one of them out there, I don’t know what to tell ya!

"Hmph, does this bastard get a kick out of other people's relationships? Hell, go get drunk or something if you want to be 'quirky' rather than insult my kin!" roared the outraged Antonius Barclay as he tossed the paper into the firepit and then proceeded to go find his cousin @Ziggitee.

Adrianna Darkwood née Barclay decides to adopt her cousin's tactic and frowns.

Just now, CopOwl said:

Adrianna Darkwood née Barclay decides to adopt her cousin's tactic and frowns.

Though, she blushes ever so slightly at the writer's affectionate way of referring to her, then wondering to herself who this mysterious writer may be..

Johann Ludovar was enraged "Mea brosa is niet such a man!" he murmured "He was the one to call a medic at the sight" he huffed