Rich Woman in YOUR AREA Looking For Love!

TreeSmoothie

Sadeeq chuckled as a missive was carelessly left in his sanctuary. "Does he have to be alive?" He jested to himself, hoping well for old woman to find love. "Good luck, whoever you may be."

Abraham is too busy being comatose in the Haense clinic, otherwise he would have filled out the form as a prank.

"Hmmmm..." A certain Lieutenant of the ISA unironically considers the missive for a moment, before continuing on his path.

Would laugh at the poster saying "We all know you are 400 years old women with questionable ethics"

"She's been alive for forever." Comments Masuo, the Vagabond. "Seriously, is no one going to talk about this?" 

"Almost had me until the eight step children and the word 'GODAN'," commented a fiery Owynist alchemist deciding he only needed the Creator's love after all.

Spoiler

A quill found its way between ashen digits, as a ghost writer scrawled a letter of love; an idle laugh escaped his throat.

My Lady Dame,

I hope this letter find your supple hands well. As the years go on, I yearn for the song of love. The years have been lonely, filled with battle and terror most foul. But it is the human spirit that pushes me onward, and the potential to find you as my petite chou-fleur. I see you are staunch believer in the almighty, this will do well, though I warn you, my path as Arch Lector of the Owynist-rite burns as bright as my passion to win your hand. I will gladly take care of your ex-boyfriends children, for it is my duty to uphold the sanctity of our future marriage. I will have you know, I too share the love for potion crafting, particularly essential oils utilized by providential city goers during their time in academia or studying the stars.

Your strength intrigues me most, I hope I can show you where us Lectors of Owyn workout, for peak physical condition is of utmost importance when serving GOD. Perhaps you can assist in spotting, or I can spot you. 

I invite you to our humble temple in the South, Kaer'Lassar, where I will prepare a woman of your caliber a nice dinner with candles lighting our future love. We can delight in the delicious exterior meat of the Du Locian Green Hog. You can find our future home together within the Lordship of Du Nu Loc. I hope to meet you soon.

Respectfully,

Dante de Denesle

Arch Lector of the Lectors of Owyn

gOUQT-4B7w0p0U7qX5CFO-PYPclJo9THNZAbAYMlReUt_jtloEuUaERZ08ZwBe27g3GJyY6WQXB_ToD5f08YEVWRc0q6vRWLAMP_-9Y72lm7_zzA8Isu1G8GNIeKcMuQNoWi3GKc=s1600

So too was that letter sent off via a courier, stamped with an official Lectorate seal stolen from the Temple of Kaer'Lassar.  Gib sauntered off then, eager to go tell Oijin he'd found Dante a suitable bride.

"Oooooh.." A Kharajyr gawks, before reading on.

On 10/24/2021 at 11:27 AM, TreeSmoothie said:

- Must be a human!

"Damn it!" Haskir exclaims with a shake of his head.

28 minutes ago, breeni said:

"Damn it all!" curses Aubergine. "I have no chance now."

"How are you alive?" Asked a literal lich from a throne, locked deep away. 

12 hours ago, El Padrecito said:

"Almost had me until the eight step children and the word 'GODAN'," commented a fiery Owynist alchemist deciding he only needed the Creator's love after all.

Jon visibly sweats upon seeing the missive be talked about in Du Loc.

[!]

Numerous letters signed by Crumena of Kamees littered by Viktoriya's home. Upon them scribbles were plastered of hearts and other incomprehensible gibberish.

The lower half of the parchment, however, contained a picture of Crumena sloppily drawn over with a crayon.

2Q.png

[Lord Crumena in his home]

Dael'ran, grand past wizard of the Ascended and lord of nothing, stood on the distant coast.

"This would be a fine letter for Crumena of Kamees... We must send word at once..."

The man then once more shuffled off, in search of a legendary maiden for his long lost and desperate friend...

[!]

A letter held in an ivory envelop was delivered unto the Dame's address, a blue wax seal of The White Stag on the back. Once opened; it revealed pristine white lettering, and the following...

oTSk349TzaZ5ze4oEewC4-9IOGT8uLwxz9KZeKmqyWvzI6EFCSNmp_zi9vQZkFlAMGfb_8Pm0HkGKtoFjuMyBbAJtv69lDSNWLJ2YhWer05X0ZcQLBr6s72DSInFWnqmPYGj_ioE

Karin'ayla!

Butter unfortunately cannot bestow the love of man unto you, Miss Viktoriya. Yet, Butter can offer the love of Butters own Beloved Silver State. 

Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya,

Tiruir'tir of Elcihi'thilln, Butter

image.png.fa267bda71f84b6de9b4dbf4607d8958.png

The elfess repetitively smacked her head into a table, pulled out her braids in her hair, and lamented, "Lo, how lustful and perverted are descendent hearts!  If only I could brainwash this woman into understanding the importance of not being a (derogatory term censored)!"  She wept, falling to the ground, "Godan, if you are real, purge this world of people like this!  And if you are not . . . I will purge them instead."