Passing the Baton

Treshure

Hey Caleb, I looked at our admin report discussions. Everything there looks to be in-process with some bans underway and no ToS's slipped the cracks thus far. If there's something I missed send me a msg when you can.

Cheers to a great tenure though, you're still our resident beautiful video man and I hope to see more of you soon. ;)

Everyone is grateful you stuck around for some extra time, but still sad to lose you from our team. Keep in touch brother and keep rocking the work ethic

It was real, Brother man. Thank you for giving me and the homies something fun! Take some time off, go back to your roots, and detox, bro bro. Hope to see you around some day.

o7 hope whoever you had to get banned stays banned

It was a pleasure working with you Treshure. I wish you nothing but the best in the future my friend. ❤️

Ladies and gentlemen, the hero we needed, but never deserved. O7

51 minutes ago, Telanir said:

Everything there looks to be in-process with some bans underway and no ToS's slipped the cracks thus far.

eee.gif.31cd4cef7759c443aa42679413eacd39.gif

goodbye to my favourite member of the African-American community 👊

1 hour ago, Telanir said:

Hey Caleb, I looked at our admin report discussions. Everything there looks to be in-process with some bans underway and no ToS's slipped the cracks thus far. If there's something I missed send me a msg when you can.

Cheers to a great tenure though, you're still our resident beautiful video man and I hope to see more of you soon. ;)

Everyone is grateful you stuck around for some extra time, but still sad to lose you from our team. Keep in touch brother and keep rocking the work ethic

Good to see the only time you make an appearance is to correct an admin stepping down criticizing the admin team he was a part of, nice!

I really enjoyed having you as our Admin, and wish you all the best in the future!

stay based, Treshure