A salute to you all

rep2k

It was lovely playing alongside you when I did and even though it has not been the case for a while, it is sad it has come to an end. I wish you every bit of luck and joy in the future that you deserve.

honestly love you rep, you're an amazing guy n I wish you the best of luck in life <3 finally getting outta this hellish server my man

It's been a blast getting to interact with you and the Barclay family the past almost 10 months I've been on the server. Won't be the same without you in game, but best of luck in all that you do, bro. Go live the life you want and deserve.

Probably the best person I've met on LOTC. I'm sad to see you go but I can understand why you've opted to leave. Stay safe friend. 

Man I still remember when you first joined, and our characters instantly became brothers. You’ve done an amazing job in your time on the server and I’ll miss you dearly rep. Good luck to wherever you go in life brother

Just like Yugoslavia lost Serbia, LoTC has just lost its best Serb. Good luck out there and watch out for the Ustaša...

С вером у Бога, за краља и отаџбину!

Z Bogiem przyjacielu!

Will miss you dearly bro. Freedom at last

One of the most based people in the server. Had very fun moments with you man, enjoy your life to the fullest bratan. Gonna miss one of the best Barclays to ever exist <3. Браћа заувек!

Love you rep, you have my best wishes for the future. Perhaps you'll come back again in the near or far future, perhaps you'll be smart and stay far away from lotc... stay close on discord tho

Godspeed, Rep. You were one of the best of your community. o7

I wish you all the best, dope Pope

Best Prelate this Pontiff could have ever had. Always enjoyed roleplaying with you dude and was glad to help wherever I could during your Pontificate. All the best, bro.

Edited by GoldWolf