[CLOSED] Lemme doodle your characters!

critter

Hi there!

I'm an arts student, although my focus is on the 3d and not the 2d, so I'm working on faces to practice! The premise here is fairly straight-forward: send me a character (or characters) of yours, and I'll draw them in a variety of styles and with a variety of effort. The end product: a doodle page for you (within 1-5 business days), and a little more experience for me.

An ideal reference includes:

• Skin
  • Piccrew/portrait/some idea of non-block shape
  • Brief descriptor of age/personality/gender expression

but any one or anything on the spectrum there will do. 

Examples:

Spoiler

CB18F03F-D4D6-433A-B917-DBE8EBD2C651.jpg4F9B046E-88CA-4A56-8A4C-083E5A007074.jpg9DBD2FDB-DE61-415E-8B03-413002060121.jpg

Drop a reply and we can hop to it! Looking forward to seeing your darlings. If you'd like, you're also welcome to shoot me a cold DM on Discord. 

Many blessings,

- E.

Edited by critter
oh god oh please i'm just trying to catch up

You know me, I'd kill for character art lmao
I did organize them into a doc because it's easier
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p_95gMJ-mEGyrMXWvgUoMGFIFvTVQ-MkdPu-AcRb87g/edit?usp=sharing

Age: 43 I think (though he's adunian so he doesn't look a day past 27)
Personality: Usually stern and commanding, especially once he dawns his armor, devoted to what he believes in, get's flustered easy when someone acts motherly to him, a field tactician with the fatal flaw of abandoning reason and logic once injured in favor of shock violence
Gender Expression: no idea what this means, tbh. He's a very stereotypical strong guy type, save for when flustered, then he just acts annoyed

RESERVED

1 hour ago, Setsuko_ said:

You know me, I'd kill for character art lmao
I did organize them into a doc because it's easier
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p_95gMJ-mEGyrMXWvgUoMGFIFvTVQ-MkdPu-AcRb87g/edit?usp=sharing

Age: 43 I think (though he's adunian so he doesn't look a day past 27)
Personality: Usually stern and commanding, especially once he dawns his armor, devoted to what he believes in, get's flustered easy when someone acts motherly to him, a field tactician with the fatal flaw of abandoning reason and logic once injured in favor of shock violence
Gender Expression: no idea what this means, tbh. He's a very stereotypical strong guy type, save for when flustered, then he just acts annoyed

IMG_1543.jpg 

At your service! Upper right quadrant is my favorite; the rest are largely practice in perspectives, as I dig his distinctive beard cut/nose bump, there. Happy to revise at request.

Also, a debrief on gender expression for future reference, at your discretion!

Spoiler

You basically got it in one. It's a more PC term to refer to how someone presents themself, regardless of actual sex/gender identity: if Edward here happened to prefer dresses and giggling with the tavern gals, can't say these would've really captured his vibe!

heya can i message on you discord just easier for communication would love to let you doodle my character :)

15 minutes ago, Gusano said:

heya can i message on you discord just easier for communication would love to let you doodle my character :)

please do! Discord's always okay :^)

36 minutes ago, critter said:

IMG_1543.jpg 

At your service! Upper right quadrant is my favorite; the rest are largely practice in perspectives, as I dig his distinctive beard cut/nose bump, there. Happy to revise at request.

Also, a debrief on gender expression for future reference, at your discretion!

Reveal hidden contents

You basically got it in one. It's a more PC term to refer to how someone presents themself, regardless of actual sex/gender identity: if Edward here happened to prefer dresses and giggling with the tavern gals, can't say these would've really captured his vibe!

This is awesome! Bless your soul lol, and thank you for clarifying!

8 minutes ago, RandomRhunes said:

Are you able to do kharajyr, or wonk-like people?

YES PLEASE.

I mean. *cough* I really would love to explore different face shapes/textures/etc, so "unusual" characters? More than welcome. I don't know if I'm able, per say, but I'm more than willing to become so! 

4 minutes ago, RandomRhunes said:

Splendid! Do you mind if send said info via discord?

Please do!

Spoiler

Reetzy.pngPerahawt.pngimage0.png?width=352&height=498image0.png?width=352&height=498

Peralien, Epiphyte, Former Elf. Make what you will.

Discord is Peralien#8586, I'll pay Minae if you want me to.

what gus said. just for ease of communication, might i contact you on discord?

3 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

what gus said. just for ease of communication, might i contact you on discord?

go for it!

4 hours ago, Peralien said:
  Hide contents

Reetzy.pngPerahawt.pngimage0.png?width=352&height=498image0.png?width=352&height=498

Peralien, Epiphyte, Former Elf. Make what you will.

Discord is Peralien#8586, I'll pay Minae if you want me to.

Pay not!

IMG_1547.jpg