To Request a Trial

Gavin_

A notice is posted around the city and handed out to citizens

jtYemfUutiZcfC5_KNAJq1oeqh0okzilpB6UL1Xx31Ghi72kHr0Sw63-D2AHG4z6dOy47owte0jax3YqC032XcKS0MCvh2zlTwyvL8ZxD-U_QQhz1_F4mV2y4VVpYRO8qwee7-0r

To Request a Trial

Issued 14th of the Deep Cold
Year 48, S.A

Recently, I, Okarir’san Braxus Ni’leya, was threatened in the presence of elOkarir’tir, by one of Miss Chiyo Osser’s constructs. An Earthen creation who acts as oem Sillumir and carries out the enforcement of the law, as later confirmed by elOkarir’tir and Miss Osser. I decided to confront Miss Osser, instructing her that she either alter the constitutive elements of her creation so as not to threaten and harass elMali’thill, or her creation would be destroyed, or removed from elCihi. Miss Osser was kind enough to inform me that her creations had in fact, threatened other Mali’thill within elCihi. She claimed that she would not change her creations because I had threatened their destruction, going so far as to refer to them as her children and so I instructed her that the construct would be destroyed or at least, removed from elCihi, given her refusal.

Shortly after, I was in conversation with oem Mali’aheral by the name of Luthriel. We were beginning to discuss my latest writing, The Tripartite Soul, when Miss Osser confronted me, followed by another one of her constructs, so named Pharos. She informed myself and those present, that she was here for an apology for threatening her “children” and by extension, her person. Not only this, but that she had brought along her creation so that she may be entertained by the violent conflict that she was about to instruct her construct to commit against my person, unless I apologised. This threatening behavior ought not be tolerated within the State, and by law it is not. After I had approached her, she ordered her construct to approach me and commanded that I greet it, the very thing she brought to the city to inflict physical harm upon me. I refused and told her to dismiss it, to which she refused. As a preventative measure against any physical harm - an act of self-defense, I drew my weapon, ensuring her that if she did as she intended, if she attempted to set her construct upon me to inflict physical harm, that I would respond in a manner that would constitute self-defense, as is my right, assured by The Silver Law, under CHAPTER I, ARTICLE 1.

Shortly after this, elOkarir’tir approached. Miss Osser informed the Okarir that I had broken several laws and drew a weapon upon her. She asked the Okarir'tir whether or not this constituted my guilt to such a degree that she may be justified in setting her construct (who according to her and elOkarir’tir, is oem Sillumir and possesses this power), upon me to physically remove me from the area. Without considering my side of the story, the Construct did as it was commanded by its creator and without any regard for the crimes committed by Miss Osser, adhered to her every word and physically assaulted me. Miss Osser, in this instance, usurped an asset of the State and used it against one of its blessed Citizens in an attempt at bravado, humiliation and an usurpation of power, proving herself above the law, so long as she has one of her enforcers present to do her bidding. This act, of using one of the States’ assets against a citizen, constitutes a great threat to the State and this ought to be treated with the utmost seriousness.

Thus, I implore elSohaer Kolvar Uradir to select elParir’tiran and to summon Miss Chiyo Osser to stand trial so that she may face justice and be charged for her crimes against myself and the State. Let Miss Chiyo Osser stand as charged, with breach or incitement to breach the following laws:

• CHAPTER I, ARTICLE 1.     The Blessed Residents of The Silver State of Haelun’or will not tolerate the ineffable natures of violent beasts.
  • CHAPTER I, ARTICLE 2.     The Blessed Residents of The Silver State of Haelun’or will not tolerate the barbaric and threatening words of the uncivilized.
  • CHAPTER I, ARTICLE 10.   The Blessed Residents of The Silver State of Haelun’or will not tolerate the willful spreading of false or misleading information.

The Facts of the case are as follows;

• Miss Osser’s Earthen Construct threatened my person physically in the presence of elOkarir’tir. Later, Miss Osser’s Fire construct physically removed me from the area. As their creator, and at her behest, did her creations, who are loyal to her, act. Miss Osser is fully responsible for their actions. This constitutes a breach of CHAPTER I, ARTICLE 1.
  • Miss Osser threatened violence against my person at the hands of her constructs. This constitutes a breach of CHAPTER I, ARTICLE 2.
  • Miss Osser willfully spread false and misleading information to elOkarir’tir, instructing him that I was in fact, the one who was in the wrong - who had broken the law, which then gave Miss Chiyo her justification to have her Fire construct physically assault me. This constitutes a breach of CHAPTER I, ARTICLE 10.  

Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya

Signed, 
Okarir’san Braxus Ni’leya

Edited by Gavin_

The elfess strongly considered tearing her clothes, cutting her hair, and mourning in the streets but decided that that display of grief would be too strong.  Instead, she settled for complaining to herself over a cup of tea, "But Chiyo is supposed to make my hands!  How is she going to make me bloody hands if she is put on trial and . . ." The woman paused to imagine possible punishments.  ". . .and something.  Her punishment had better be to make me hands . . . FOR FREE."

"until the day I see the corruption within the Silver State finally fade away, I find any trial to be highly suspect," a disgruntled elf says in passing as he reads the accusation 

Reading over the paper he give a chuckle before putting it away. "Fools gold, truely remarkable."