WRIT OF ABDICATION OF 398 E.S

shay

WRIT OF ABDICATION

FeevAMeN3CwmjMpfvyuatwKPq1rRrHY3neEAEyrNBvvWBNqnHfguTZ3zf_ALuNlvTiqGRXaeJkInx4ltR9u7-ZAKEfPSKt1ZvKArNIRZAbi3t8xCNt7tT5D4XHp8_i1C7XrlSwIv

Issued by

Her Royal Majesty,

Koenas Anastasya Isabel

On this 11th of Wzuvar and Byvca, 398 E.S.

To the People of Hoonseti-Ruska,

It has been fourteen years since I founded the Kingdom of Hoonseti-Ruska, alongside my Aulic Council, as a space for the children of our Kingdom to gather in a community of their own - free from the control of parents and other adults in their lives.

I am now much older than I was then, and I do not feel as though it is suitable for me to remain as the Koenas of Hoonseti-Ruska. It is a Kingdom for children, by children, and I am no longer a child.

Therefore, I have decided that I must abdicate my title of Koenas of Hoonseti-Rooska to the person that I view to be the most capable of carrying on the legacy for the children of Haense…

And that is my young niece, Prinzenas Klara Elizaveta, whom I do duly abdicate all of my titles to.

Krusae Zwy Kongzem, long live Koenas Klara of Hoonseti-Ruska.

IV JOVEO MAAN

Her Royal Majesty, Anastasya Isabel, by the Grace of Godan, Queen of Hoonseti and Rooska.

The Lord Palatine of Hoonseti-Ruska promptly resigns. He recomends his cousin, Angus Baruch, replace him. @Sarmadonn

Klara Elizaveta blinks as she reads the missive with her tutor, sounding out the words. She'd proceed to jump up and rush through the Nikirala Prikaz in search of her aunt to give her Almaris' biggest hug.

Osric Tsecar smirked as he would assist Her Highness understanding the letter, presenting her a sceptre of which to rule the Kingdom of Hoonseti and Rooska.

Edited by NotJcbeno