SUPERNOVA NEW RP!

Imperium

SUPERNOVA

8aURP3BhAogagA2PwXXlUMbqO7PC2wC1zRzKD8U_oeiyFLZg_ruXuwaVSmVgyIxYwthAtsUNWvxNc5rGGZybHSCPyC1m7NjEW7nAAHRl-RNDKLi3TXE2FHy0WKBt3quzICvRw1wc

Backstory

As privately funded space flight became more and more common humanity reaching beyond the stars seemed more and more realistic. By 2065 A permanent base had been established on the moon, within the next generation Mars was colonized. Humanity spread throughout the stars and the governments of Earth formed into the United Earth Dominion (UED). 

In the year 2105 Doctor Amanda Packers develops the Jumpdrive allowing ships to quickly move from one point in space to another by traveling through Jumpspace. It works by using particle accelerators to rip apart normal space-time and travel quickly through it in ‘Jumpspace.’ 

By 2207 several plants had been colonized beyond the Solar system and began to flourish. This was considered by many a golden age in humanity’s quest for exploration. However, it comes to an end in 2434 as the UED suffers from internal fighting as colonies want to break off as they grew tired of being under the thumb of Earth. Soon war between the UED and independence movements break out and grips all of humanity. Entire plants are wiped out and great atrocities committed by both sides force many to seek a safe haven. 

In 2454 a wormhole is found leading to another galaxy as several probes were sent through. Many worlds and factions took this as a chance to escape the twenty years of conflict. Fleets of ships escape through the wormhole and begin to establish new colonies and enclaves far from the fighting. Just ten years after the wormhole was opened in 2464 the wormhole closes and all who traveled through it were now trapped totally cut off from their home galaxy.

From the ships that crossed over the Confederation of Worlds was formed and the new worlds had peace for a time. Many expanded through the new galaxy settling in new Systems. This brief period of expansion and exploration only lasted a generation before many problems which once plagued the UED rose in the Confederation. Many worlds began to declare independence, or simply cut off communications altogether. The Commonwealth is left with a grip on only a few systems, and its power failing room now is open for new powers to rise from among the newly freed worlds, or even beyond!

WELCOME TO SUPERNOVA!
74um0xxFVXLlpOYevsbYicjwa205PLMe9RqfDNpPHmJ--JMkqcgXY4lY2wInb3Hf4syM0c9B4rNSJJC7ybt3US9i-9DDVIrQv9hcuwhQ9zzoz3mSe-xc-EgSgcmb_q9WnMrsg6xC

A brand new Forum Roleplay (Which will be mostly on discord)

This will be a sci-fi-based roleplay where a player takes control over a faction, writing its lore and culture to be whatever you want. You can be anything from humans, robots, plant people, whatever you can think of!

However, there are limitations with the mechanics of the game which might be overwhelming at first but you are free to ask questions.

Each turn will be a week in real life to start, it may change as the game goes on. Each turn in the game will be 6 months rply, making every two turns a full year.

Right, above you can see the current map, all the colored Hexs are players or NPC factions, any space not colored in is free to play in.

There is a whole Technology tree, units to make, buildings, resources and MORE! All are listed in the discord so if you are interested apply below.

Application
Discord username:
Ever played a Discord/Forum rp before?
Favorite Sci-fi book or story?

Hype

You know who I am you clod
Maybe, just Maybe
Star Wars, Halo, WH 40k, and Stellaris are the greatest forms of Sci-Fi media, and that is fact

Username: Asutto#5026

Experience: Yup

Favorite Sci-Fi Work: Dune, Infinite Frontiers, Lost in Space

Application
Discord username: wealthypiano
Ever played a Discord/Forum rp before? Yes
Favorite Sci-fi book or story? Blade Runner / Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep

Discord username: Peralien#8586
Ever played a Discord/Forum rp before? Many, including your previous ones.
Favorite Sci-fi book or story? Madmax but Pirate

Application
Discord username: Vetreno
Ever played a Discord/Forum rp before? Yes
Favorite Sci-fi book or story? Foundation by Isaac Asimov 

Discord username: TitanicBomber#5789
Ever played a Discord/Forum rp before? yep
Favorite Sci-fi book or story? the bobiverse book series

Discord username: Joshua#2340
Ever played a Discord/Forum rp before? YES
Favorite Sci-fi book or story? starwars

Discord username: 𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓵#2767
Ever played a Discord/Forum rp before? Yes (i promise to be active this  time)
Favorite Sci-fi book or story? Hitchhikers  guide to the galaxy is p cool

(Adam)

discord: u got it

frp: yes but never si-fi

fav sifi: atm none ;-; beside halo

Sorry for shitty format bud irl stuff

Discord username: ibraheemcninja#8537
Ever played a Discord/Forum rp before? Yes I have but never a Sci-fi
Favorite Sci-fi book or story? PFFF ok so, ofc starwars But halo is the first game i ever played irl so it hold my heart

Discord username: you literally have it
Ever played a Discord/Forum rp before? you literally know this
Favorite Sci-fi book or story? DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNE

Dude call me when you do a narrative sci-fi rp 👀 I've got just the character! This is too rts for me though, but good luck man I love sci-fi